[Free] HotS-Bot

10/05/2016 19:54 flumio#451
Quote:
The thing is that i cant even try it, cause no slots were available. I tried 15 times all during the day and night, impossible. Same today.
Quote:
Trying to start it and once I input the key I get a message saying "key has no open slots".
Guys be sure you are not the only one how is using the bot.
Ill added more slots to the free key, but its like everywhere how is first win. If the players quite the app the slot will be come open, or aut. kick after 24h.

We need to keep wait till the update arrives europa.
10/05/2016 22:47 sadoman#452
Ok thanks ! I will see !
10/06/2016 01:18 Blazebds#453
Not working, hots new patch. :s
10/06/2016 01:40 Ymoast#454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazebds View Post
Not working, hots new patch. :s
Yeah, he's waiting on the Europe patch to get there, since NA updated first.
10/06/2016 06:04 flumio#455
New update available!
- App is up to date.

Community Packages ( Its not written by me)
- Brightwing and Azmodan
10/06/2016 06:22 Saklir#456
Working perfect...

Thanks
10/06/2016 20:38 BloodSkindotcom#457
runs fine in 1600x900, just gotta change res to start it then change res back once its launched.
10/07/2016 03:34 Saklir#458
Anyone have a Johanna routine?

thanks
10/09/2016 12:06 EmoFred#459
The new version was downloaded 13 times.
But still all key slots are used since days ....

Is there one moron blocking all slots for his own 50 accounts ???
This is rediculous.

Can I get a licence for a few bucks pls ?
10/09/2016 12:10 Kingchen1#460
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoFred View Post
The new version was downloaded 13 times.
But still all key slots are used since days ....

Is there one moron blocking all slots for his own 50 accounts ???
This is rediculous.

Can I get a licence for a few bucks pls ?
I try since few days on day/night, but yea no luck... but without testing i do not buy a ''product'' ;)

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], create more keys, or make better system for all new tester... trialkey for one day or so... unlimited free botting with one public key(limited slots) is not perfect, just write a small programm for restart after 24h and gg 24h kick
10/09/2016 13:14 EmoFred#461
it does restart, you just have to be lucky to start the bot at that time ....
10/09/2016 15:46 flumio#462
Quote:
@flumio, create more keys, or make better system for all new tester... trialkey for one day or so... unlimited free botting with one public key(limited slots) is not perfect, just write a small programm for restart after 24h and gg 24h kick
I dont need any trail keys, the app is free. How comes first = win, like a free2play game. You can support the project, but you dont need to do it.
10/09/2016 16:19 Kingchen1#463
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumio View Post
I dont need any trail keys, the app is free. How comes first = win, like a free2play game. You can support the project, but you dont need to do it.
yes sir is no problem :)
first now i testing, works like a charm, but the cpu usage is very high, 60-90% from the bot ^^
10/09/2016 16:58 flumio#464
Quote:
yes sir is no problem
first now i testing, works like a charm, but the cpu usage is very high, 60-90% from the bot ^^
You can decrease the cpu usage if needed in the settings. The bot still win the games.
10/11/2016 00:09 pinoscottolone#465
Is the bot down? It's not opening for me! I tried on different pcs too!