Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015

04/25/2015 23:12 .Xen#451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty™ View Post
kid? Im not using fucking cartoon pictures everywhere. :D



edited it already, thanks for following me;)
haha cartoon. That says alot..
04/25/2015 23:13 Swifty™#452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
Kay it has been confirmed the client is infected you guys don't have to fight.
-.-
04/25/2015 23:13 ßess#453
Why is it whenever I see a fighting emerging in private server threads in here it always turns into a grammar nazi fight? lel
04/25/2015 23:13 fckinshit8#454
@ZEROXENIIX

Actually i have no idea if the client infected or no , because i didn't download it yet
But my point is why? , even if the client infected
I think it's not a big deal to make this noise , it's just a little virus or something wutever
Definitely @MuhabAshraf would not do that , or meant to do that

Relax guys please , it's just another silkroad private server which will be crowded
in the first month , then die like the rest of p-servers.
04/25/2015 23:13 ßess#455
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post
gtfo from this thread and go play your server. let the mods & admin clear this out you kid.
Love your avatar <3
04/25/2015 23:14 Nicko0www#456
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
When did I say it's ok for them to do it? I'm just saying they're fixing the issue at hand, yet eirene still uses their infected files.
This thread should be closed untill further change.
Maybe stuffs got messed up. Sorry if I offended you with something, but yeah it should be closed. CC and PP stealers are not ALLOWED. :handsdown:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessworth View Post
Love your avatar <3
My engelando teacher appeared :O
04/25/2015 23:15 .Xen#457
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckinshit8 View Post
@ZEROXENIIX

Actually i have no idea if the client infected or no , because i didn't download it yet
But my point is why? , even if the client infected
I think it's not a big deal to make this noise , it's just a little virus or something wutever
Definitely @MuhabAshraf would not do that , or meant to do that

Relax guys please , it's just another silkroad private server which will be crowded
in the first month , then die like the rest of p-servers.
small virus? lel, it's not the common virus that all clients have. These steal personal informations such as passwords.. don't tell me those are small...
04/25/2015 23:16 ßess#458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko0www View Post
My engelando teacher appeared :O
Can not into english
04/25/2015 23:16 Nicko0www#459
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROXENIIX View Post
small virus? lel, it's not the common virus that all clients have. These steal personal informations such as passwords.. don't tell me those are small...
Yes my cc and pp now not safe, because I downloaded this client. SOMEBODIE HALP MY!
04/25/2015 23:16 S3xyMoe#460
The really good part about this game that the developer is egyptian :D
04/25/2015 23:16 ​Bodo#461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessworth View Post
Why is it whenever I see a fighting emerging in private server threads in here it always turns into a grammar nazi fight? lel
because that is how to be an asshole to people who deserve some.
04/25/2015 23:16 Nicko0www#462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bessworth View Post
Can not into english
my no undestand skype?
04/25/2015 23:17 ßess#463
Dank memes
04/25/2015 23:17 Nicko0www#464
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3xyMoe View Post
The really good part about this game that the developer is egyptian :D
Thats already -9000 if the owner is egyptian ._. ! Sorry if I offended some good guys I know like Torque owner!
04/25/2015 23:18 Swifty™#465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodo1995 View Post
because that is how to be an asshole to people who deserve some.
deserve camles.