FW_MultiHack by: kingy91 & archie333

09/23/2014 05:58 orionlui#451
Does anyone know if EA has updated their match-time detection system?
Modifying the match-time to 90 minutes used to work and the game ends immediately, but recently whenever I try to change the match time it says connection to EA server is lost.

(This trainer is incredible!! thanks)
09/23/2014 16:00 1337blaan#452
@orionliu I have the same as well I think they have change something but lets have if there are more user that got the same problem or know how to fix this
09/24/2014 15:36 orionlui#453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337blaan View Post
@orionliu I have the same as well I think they have change something but lets have if there are more user that got the same problem or know how to fix this
yeah hope so
09/24/2014 19:40 dangermetal#454
still work with you guys ?
something wrong after i make fresh windows
09/27/2014 02:14 dark.monarch1#455
Why dose contracts hack didn't work with me ? (please any answer)
09/27/2014 07:41 kkody29#456
how i can't download that????
10/01/2014 23:47 mena123#457
Update pls
10/01/2014 23:58 napled#458
don't working?
10/02/2014 03:19 dangermetal#459
any news about last version for 8.0 update ?
10/02/2014 11:06 qwxqde#460
Version for 8.0 update ? Good Work
10/02/2014 18:49 kolaka123#461
any updates please? trainer add goals will there be update??
10/02/2014 19:42 laozing#462
I wonder if EA bs'ed the legendary bot difficulty just so it be easier to catch peeps who use trainers..? Definitely a lot harder to score now. gotta work real hard just to get one goal. extremely difficult with perfect defender bots with 99 pace, 99 physical and perfect slide tackling.
I would greatly appreciate the trainer updated but the archie333 has no obligation to any of us and I respect that.

accursed EA... well not really ea more like a trend in modern game design. instead of making bots more intelligent, they just beef up their stats instead to make things more difficult. best case example Civ 5. you up the difficulty, they don't get any smarter, just get much more bonus bs.
10/02/2014 20:07 kingy91#463
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolaka123 View Post
any updates please? trainer add goals will there be update??
I did little today with the 8.0 patch, EA has changed all the codes :) now it may be easier to bypass the protection :D but I don't play this game and can't promise any updates
10/02/2014 20:13 Hotshot1992#464
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
I did little today with the 8.0 patch, EA has changed all the codes :) now it may be easier to bypass the protection :D but I don't play this game and can't promise any updates
even if you bypass it will be a big headace cause there are many bugs in 8.0 they will update it soon again to 8.1
10/02/2014 20:36 kolaka123#465
thanks kingy you are the best!!!