[BOT] SroKing - always up to date

07/02/2010 16:32 nexxus81#451
sro king sucks !!!! i used ag bot for two weeks => ban.... i used sroking 5 days => ban :(

if i have the chance i`ll use sbot and if i get banned again it will be the last time i use a bot for playing silkroad.... cheers all !!
07/06/2010 00:05 justinj93#452
I have a couple problems -
a lot of the time when trying to log in to the game, the game closes and in the bot window it says "log in failed".

also, whenever it re-logs me in, the bot changes my bot spot to "current spot" and the supply and start cities to "auto-select" even though i saved them specifically as something else.

any ideas on what i should do?
07/08/2010 03:13 Mass Mods#453
I recommend that this be removed from the sticky section, it should be closed due to it's lack of credibility and uselessness. Anyone reading this or considering this bot, don't. Use AgBot or srobot.

This bot clearly cannot get the job done if has a rating of less than 3 and with over 20 votes. It is detected by SRO, so do NOT use it!

Remove from sticky's.
07/10/2010 20:56 CaptainRon#454
It works, THANK YOU
07/13/2010 02:01 ihearthaterz#455
Ive had no problems with it and used it for 10 hours straight and used it in the past still confused if its still free.. I need a FREE bot
07/13/2010 12:47 PlagueRat#456
SroKing isn't a free bot. Check the website. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You get 7h free every maintance day and 10h on new account and it can be used only once in one character aka making new accounts won't help.
07/14/2010 20:52 ihearthaterz#457
I guess Sbot is cracked but we would have to find it
08/07/2010 07:30 Mass Mods#458
I would say that this definitely needs to be UNSTICKIED. 24 votes with less than 2 star rating. This bot = FAIL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihearthaterz View Post
Ive had no problems with it and used it for 10 hours straight and used it in the past still confused if its still free.. I need a FREE bot
I recommend giving iBot a try.
08/07/2010 16:48 aethyr#459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
I would say that this definitely needs to be UNSTICKIED. 24 votes with less than 2 star rating. This bot = FAIL.



I recommend giving iBot a try.
Its loader fail. Ibot use same loader than in sroking. if u use one of those its 100% sure u get banned sooner or later, cause joymax detected that loader at least 2 months from now. Played this game 3 years, and first bans (2 acc) in this summer. dont use these until different loader, if u dont wanna get banned.
08/08/2010 06:17 Mass Mods#460
Quote:
Originally Posted by aethyr View Post
Its loader fail. Ibot use same loader than in sroking. if u use one of those its 100% sure u get banned sooner or later, cause joymax detected that loader at least 2 months from now. Played this game 3 years, and first bans (2 acc) in this summer. dont use these until different loader, if u dont wanna get banned.

You are absolutely right, which is why you don't use any loader.

1. In your ibot folder you will see srodir.cfg (or configuration settings file) open it with notepad.

2. Replace the directory in there with your directory to your sro_client.exe

For instance mine is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Silkroad\sro_client.exe because I use windows 7, for normal windows it would most likely be: C:\Program Files\Silkroad\sro_client.exe

save, and exit the file

3. Then double click on ibot.exe, you will see the tabs, go to the one with the head, then in the other stuff section, you will see many small tabs, look for the one that says run client. Click on it, it should start your silkroad client.

Setup your bot, and bot away. ty ty.

p.s. Only thing I cannot figure out is how to get the player off horse when in training area, I want it to record to script but it doesn't show up, anyone know the command to unsummon horse?

EDIT: figured everything out, making a full how-to tonight.
08/09/2010 11:32 Wacko_Jacko_TFOT#461
idk why everyone keeps saying sroking sucks, i've been using it all day and its been good. i've lvld up my new wiz from 2-13. and i've kinda tweak my settings so the dc doesn't happen. i used the new test exe from 8/04/10 and its been great. still would rather be using SBot, but for now this is good. agbot is a lil better but no multiclient? pass.

just my two cents
08/09/2010 20:09 Mass Mods#462
I think the issue people are having with SROking is that you get banned after a couple of weeks, it is easily detectable now for some odd reason, which is why the low ratings.

you are only lvl 13, watch when you hit 40 how upset you are because that account will be gone.
08/13/2010 06:50 xMedeia#463
@Mass_Mods

Have you seen SROKing's forum lately? It's a mess lmao. I started out using it too, got banned and went to iBot which works flawless, but I shouldn't have to tell you about that =P..
08/13/2010 21:41 Mass Mods#464
Hahaha, I didn't even know they had a forum, that's news to me O.o?

I really think IF the person that runs the ibotforfun blog site owes credit to InvincibleNoob or others, then that is between them. Why should iBot be kept out of sticky section, all because credit wasn't given? If you look at it from everyone elses point of view, the only people hurt/affected by this action is the forum users, no one else. People will continue to use it regardless of who gets credit for it, just my $0.02.

I wouldn't be bringing this up if it weren't for AgBot and the AgDev team falling apart, since that was a suitable alternative to pay to use bots, actually one of the best bots of its time, now the only real good one that works that is left is iBot, so lets try not to lose this one. Other forums have it in their sticky sections, so to me it's like epvper mods are saying hey I am prejudice against this bot because I don't like it all because I was not given credit for it. If it falls off the grid here, people from this site and searching for it on google etc will go elsewhere that have active topics regarding it. I firmly believe that the free to use bots bring the SRO section more avid users than any other topic/reason. I am saying this because I care about this site and it's members. This site is like a bird, the information is it's feathers, taking away information is like plucking the feathers off a bird, not a very humane thing to do :p
08/14/2010 10:28 theraz#465
I used sroking back when it was free in beta and it rocked , but now it`s just garbage .. :(