[Private Server] ICOn8 Project

04/26/2013 12:00 linkpad#451
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrS™ View Post
He never said ''use my code for run illegal things ..'' ??

Stop it please, I will crying Lol.
Yes he never said it, read this :

Quote:
ELIEAZ disclaims any responsibility for the contents of the files.
So you are responsible for your use of these files.
But well, you're probably a 14 years old boy. You will edit 3 lines of code, and you will think you're the creator. Good for you. Anyway, I think you don't have the knowledge for fix the emulator ;)

But lets stop speaking about this, I told you, you're breaking the license creative commons.
I think, I'm not lonely to think it's a shame.

PS : Just for you know, I don't want to be rude with you.
04/26/2013 12:05 bogasan115#452
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Vuhuuuuu :D
04/26/2013 12:06 shooteram#453
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogasan115 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Vuhuuuuu :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Edit this. ;)
04/26/2013 12:11 nassim930#454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laned123 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Help me bro ?
Stop spamming noob? :facepalm:
04/26/2013 12:15 DrSkyfall™#455
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkpad View Post
Yes he never said it, read this :



But well, you're probably a 14 years old boy. You will edit 3 lines of code, and you will think you're the creator. Good for you. Anyway, I think you don't have the knowledge for fix the emulator ;)

But lets stop speaking about this, I told you, you're breaking the license creative commons.
I think, I'm not lonely to think it's a shame.

PS : Just for you know, I don't want to be rude with you.
Yeah I have 14 Years old boy, I have a small penis and i never see a pussy of my life. And also, i don't have the knowledge to fix the emulator .. Yeah it's all true .. lol. Yeah you really think ahah .. Good for you. Thanks for make me starting my day with a smile :).

Please , don't say that you don't want to be rude with me lol .. I have strange images in my head, sorry about that xd.
04/26/2013 12:20 linkpad#456
Well, it's funny to see how you're reacting with each post I do. Everytime "lol" "make me smile". Well, why I said you don't have the knowledge? Because you never did Java code. You didn't know you need to use the Java JDK, but hopefully you find it. Good start, now lets see if you're able to make IA for npc, to edit the socket, to edit query send to database. Well, let us know when you made a "important" update ;)
04/26/2013 12:27 DrSkyfall™#457
Yeah, Because The creator can't make a IA, everyone can't ? Come on, The fact that the emulator was making in Java prouve that the person who don't have the knowledge , it's not me.

I really like how NPC flying on the map :). Good work for ELIEAZ.
04/26/2013 12:35 linkpad#458
Really, do you think the creator can't make a IA? Like I said so many times, this emulator is not end. He is able to make a emulator from scratch, so I have doubt he don't know how to make a IA.

Quote:
Come on, The fact that the emulator was making in Java prouve that the person who don't have the knowledge , it's not me.
Well, your sentence don't have any sense. But lets stop spamming this thread with your awesome knowledge in Java and breaking license creative commons ; )
04/26/2013 13:15 star53#459
Adds an alternative download link please? META does not download
04/26/2013 13:22 amenrip#460
Quote:
Originally Posted by star53 View Post
Adds an alternative download link please? META does not download
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and don't forget to accept terms and conditions
04/26/2013 13:32 star53#461
the problem we download is complete freezes (browser running) so I wanted.
Note: accept terms and conditions :S
04/26/2013 14:02 warerik01#462
I have this error : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Please Help !
04/26/2013 14:04 linkpad#463
You have a problem in your database.
04/26/2013 14:07 warerik01#464
Umm how can I fix it (delete files from htdocs and paste the database here ?)
04/26/2013 14:24 Shapperd#465
Hello everyone! I have the problem: I can connect and play on my server but ithers only can registrate and when they click on they start button they have a black screen with text: darkorbit made by... You know. Can anyone tell me how can i do this?