Dragon City gems hack

02/02/2013 05:31 chrissy2431#451
yeah

why
02/02/2013 05:33 benoit934#452
Quote:
Originally Posted by abner50 View Post
plizzz i pay for paypal...

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.
If you pay by paypal I receive a instant notification but I've nothing receive
02/02/2013 05:34 theaceilsuz#453
can get to the posting of codes error on page
02/02/2013 05:35 chrissy2431#454
benoit why is it error ocuurred

?

WHY WHYWHY
02/02/2013 05:38 abner50#455
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
If you pay by paypal I receive a instant notification but I've nothing receive
If payment is forever
02/02/2013 05:39 benoit934#456
The error is not of me this is from Social Point
02/02/2013 05:39 chrissy2431#457
oh so does that mean its patched :(

??? :'(
02/02/2013 05:40 grandchase_5646#458
this is forever benoit?
02/02/2013 05:41 chrissy2431#459
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FIRST TIME FINDING A WORKING HACK BUT ITS ERROR :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
02/02/2013 05:48 abner50#460
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
The error is not of me this is from Social Point
Works in mexico if payment by paypal
02/02/2013 05:48 benoit934#461
Sorry I think it's facebook now it work
02/02/2013 05:49 ali62250#462
why its said Your account as been credited ?
02/02/2013 05:50 chrissy2431#463
sIR bENOIT 1 MORE CODE PLEASE ITS ALL USED OH MEN

PLEASE
02/02/2013 05:52 theaceilsuz#464
damn late all are used already
02/02/2013 05:52 benoit934#465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali62250 View Post
why its said Your account as been credited ?
You had receive the gems