BUG ALERT BUG ALERT /arc on needs to be fixed so lvl <10 stands up on spot. No need for a resor to lay dead for hours thanks....
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
Password: recyfer.info
i think agbot auto res the char if its lvl10-, so try using agbot.Quote:
Has /arc been fixed yet? Sorry for the various posts but it really is a problem that effects me every single day at farming...
Basically...in my farming system, I use a level 10 reser that is supposed to simply stand up when he dies, while the farming char attacks blood ongs and another char kills any champions/normal ongs so they don't keep killing the reser over and over again...but in the current system I can't do it because despite /arc being on, the lvl 10 reser will just lay on the ground indefinitely. I currently use an autoit script that hits enter and 2 sequentially so that sort of works, but enter goes into the chat box if you are minimized so it forces me to give up my computer 3 hours per day.
So yea...can you fix /arc (accept resurrection works but auto stand up for lvl 10- does not)
Same here wish it would be fixed......Quote:
Has /arc been fixed yet? Sorry for the various posts but it really is a problem that effects me every single day at farming...
Basically...in my farming system, I use a level 10 reser that is supposed to simply stand up when he dies, while the farming char attacks blood ongs and another char kills any champions/normal ongs so they don't keep killing the reser over and over again...but in the current system I can't do it because despite /arc being on, the lvl 10 reser will just lay on the ground indefinitely. I currently use an autoit script that hits enter and 2 sequentially so that sort of works, but enter goes into the chat box if you are minimized so it forces me to give up my computer 3 hours per day.
So yea...can you fix /arc (accept resurrection works but auto stand up for lvl 10- does not)