[RELEASE] [NAGC] SD/1 Hit Hack + Left Side mobs

09/13/2011 16:52 cjason09#4531
Can someone tell me... if sir taec lemonade and others still working for PH? I really bother whether im still waiting or is there no chance?
09/14/2011 05:14 melwinjay#4532
awts..
..i hope experts make hack immediately...
T_T..
..i really nid hack for now..
atleast 1hit hack...
..
09/15/2011 16:05 Beperong1#4533
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjason09 View Post
Can someone tell me... if sir taec lemonade and others still working for PH? I really bother whether im still waiting or is there no chance?
lol, just wait for the hack........

patience is a virtue!!!

:cool::cool::cool:
09/17/2011 04:13 ㅇOnÑㅇ#4534
ok sorry for not being here everyday
i guess im not gonna be able to visit here for the next few days
about the hacks im not quite updated on which one is patched
so i'll just update all of them o_o
will take 10 min?

edit: can't access gcin patch server .-.

edit2 : NO GCIN because can't access [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/17/2011 11:17 chunwai91#4535
YAY!!! Oon-sama is the BEST :D
09/17/2011 15:18 darkushates#4536
is it working on gcph???
09/17/2011 15:40 acf10#4537
Quote:
Originally Posted by ㅇOnÑㅇ View Post
ok sorry for not being here everyday
i guess im not gonna be able to visit here for the next few days
about the hacks im not quite updated on which one is patched
so i'll just update all of them o_o
will take 10 min?

edit: can't access gcin patch server .-.

edit2 : NO GCIN because can't access [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Not working. :( And I think this is absolutely the same as what has been updated during the Boss Gate event in GCPH.
09/18/2011 21:25 omegacore#4538
Does this hack still work for nagc? if not id like to start hacking my stuff back, got banned and not for hacking lol.
09/19/2011 20:25 arturs1000#4539
I guess it doesnt work anymore...
did everything i had to do but it doesnt work.
09/21/2011 17:31 acf10#4540
Updates please.. I'm so paralyzed over dungeons this last few weeks ~ :(
09/21/2011 19:17 xinghenlei#4541
I have an error in GCPH. Saying that the game client is not updated, like that.
09/22/2011 01:04 sambadiho#4542
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinghenlei View Post
I have an error in GCPH. Saying that the game client is not updated, like that.
it aint working in gcph as of this moment.
09/22/2011 03:41 MaggotEater#4543
Where is Onn ?
I wonder why there is no update for a month?
09/22/2011 12:09 ㅇOnÑㅇ#4544
September 22: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

sorry for the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy late update
im not playing gc anymore so im not updated :(
09/22/2011 13:41 MaggotEater#4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by ㅇOnÑㅇ View Post
September 22: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

sorry for the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy late update
im not playing gc anymore so im not updated :(
ur not playin GC anymore D:?? (So what did u play :o?)
Btw thanks for the update Onne-san :awesome: