Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

09/27/2026 02:31 karolyboss#436
Can you send the link for shockazulu my discord is dez01169 or you can send it here?
09/27/2026 06:43 Beerus-#437
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Yes, you need to switch your card off before playing Valorant, or you will be banned.

Also, yes, you can use free firmware for BE.



Ultimately, all of this comes down to your budget. If you have a larger budget to work with, this is what I would recommend -

* DMA Card 100T; Seller/Brand, & Purchase link: This really depends on what you prefer. You can spend about $100 more and buy a bundle, or you can purchase the individual parts from AliExpress, which will ultimately be cheaper but will likely take longer to ship. I can help you with either option, whichever you decide.


* Fuser Brand & Specs: Dichen D60 or DC500
* Firmware Provider for Arena Breakout Anti Cheat: Shockazulu
* Aim Controller: Ferrum
* Arena Breakout DMA Cheat Provider: Any
Any reason why you'd recommend those fusers over this one? This one seems to offer slightly higher refresh rates? Unless I'm missing something

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/27/2026 10:50 0x41^4#438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerus- View Post
Any reason why you'd recommend those fusers over this one? This one seems to offer slightly higher refresh rates? Unless I'm missing something

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It's not out yet, AFAIK. It's still on pre-order, and I generally don't recommend buying any new Fusers until at least 3–6 months after release, since they’re known to have issues early on.
09/28/2026 07:06 Kar98xpro#439
I'm new to DMA and I'm thinking to buy a hardware and second pc so before buying so many things or wasting money I want some information before spending money is there any good firmware which can run any game without any issue even faceit or can you tell me price is it matter the quality is matter so can you tell me which one is the best and private mainly I play Pubg but I also play cod sometime
09/28/2026 07:54 0x41^4#440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar98xpro View Post
I'm new to DMA and I'm thinking to buy a hardware and second pc so before buying so many things or wasting money I want some information before spending money is there any good firmware which can run any game without any issue even faceit or can you tell me price is it matter the quality is matter so can you tell me which one is the best and private mainly I play Pubg but I also play cod sometime
Real - and I emphasize real, because 99% of sellers are pushing bullshit firmware that won’t last a week - VGK/FACEIT firmware is extremely expensive. Expect to pay around $1,000+ per month.

It basically breaks down like this:

High-tier: EAC/ACE anti-cheats for games such as Fortnite, Rust, Arena Breakout, Delta Force, etc. require premium firmware. It’s not necessarily the same level as VGK/FACEIT firmware, but you should still expect to spend around $300/month.

Lower-tier: Ricochet, EAC, BattlEye, and similar anti-cheats used by COD, ARC Raiders, WARDOGS, Escape from Tarkov, etc. can generally be handled with much cheaper/basic firmware. Depending on what you’re doing, that could mean making it yourself, paying around $60, or using a free option.

For the two games you specifically mentioned: for PUBG, I’d personally use what I’d consider a “medium-tier” firmware, which would run roughly $150. For COD, basic/free firmware is fine.

If you went with a medium or premium-tier option instead, you could use the same firmware across both COD and PUBG rather than having separate setups.
09/28/2026 15:04 m8l8th#441
Can i use titan two as aim device since it is cheaper than xim matrix?
09/28/2026 15:54 0x41^4#442
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8l8th View Post
Can i use titan two as aim device since it is cheaper than xim matrix?
You can, yes.
09/28/2026 16:10 m8l8th#443
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
You can, yes.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Brother, what do you think if I take this pc as a second one, a man offers me a used one for €330, would those specifications be enough for dma? Thanks
09/29/2026 11:34 0x41^4#444
Quote:
Originally Posted by m8l8th View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Brother, what do you think if I take this pc as a second one, a man offers me a used one for €330, would those specifications be enough for dma? Thanks
I can't see it. The site censored part of it.

I will say, try to find a used PC, laptop or otherwise, with an NVIDIA 3000-series GPU or AMD's 6000-series equivalent.

eBay usually has some pretty cheap options.

You'll want something with a dedicated GPU if you plan on using more demanding radars or playing games with larger maps.
09/30/2026 09:39 fred240#445
If the hardware specifications aren't too outdated, buying a used computer at this price point is a very good deal.