[Release] BonusMapBot(No Custom Client)

12/10/2015 03:31 1andreaaa.#436
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96vincy96 View Post
Hp not found. Make sure that you are FULLY repaired and that your Hp bar is FULLY visible
if when you start the bot you are fully repaired i think you will modify the ClearType inthe settings of the pc
12/10/2015 18:00 henna123#437
noo good
12/10/2015 18:46 [*-Mojo#438
work ?
12/11/2015 04:02 henna123#439
no#
12/23/2015 04:09 SnowieHD#440
It's still working. Made 30 virgos today(not very much, I know..)
01/31/2016 14:23 Golden|Power#441
Fixed minimap.

-GP
02/02/2016 10:14 dfo991#442
Failed when compiling
Line 282: [Error] (282:28): Identifier expected in script C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\BonusMapBot1.8\BonusMapBot1 .8.scar


unter windows 10 scar 3.22

jemand ne lösung?
02/02/2016 17:24 Golden|Power#443
@dfo991: Maybe you wrote something and it gives you an error. Could you copy the line here pls ?

-GP
02/02/2016 20:36 dfo991#444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
@dfo991: Maybe you wrote something and it gives you an error. Could you copy the line here pls ?

-GP
Line 282: [Error] (282:28): Identifier expected in script C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\BonusMapBot1.8\BonusMapBot1 .8.scar

and goes in first line of debugg mode
02/03/2016 15:06 comproputas#445
How did you fix minimap? Was something with the bitmaps? I would like to use the npc bot but it has the same problem that bmbot 1.7 :/
02/03/2016 16:01 Golden|Power#446
Hey, I already fixed the npc minimap too, just go to this link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Scroll down. Have fun!

-GP
02/04/2016 13:21 3p4je#447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Hey, I already fixed the npc minimap too, just go to this link : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Scroll down. Have fun!

-GP
Hi,

can you make a screen of your seachart when you use goldbot and bm please?
Because when i launch its does nothing so i think ive wrong configuration.

Thanks
02/04/2016 17:22 LOMBRICO#448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Fixed minimap.

-GP
this is working bro?
:handsdown:
02/04/2016 17:27 Golden|Power#449
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3p4je View Post
Hi,

can you make a screen of your seachart when you use goldbot and bm please?
Because when i launch its does nothing so i think ive wrong configuration.

Thanks
I don't use it, I only fixed the minimap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOMBRICO View Post
this is working bro?
:handsdown:
From the reactions that I saw from others, yes it should work.
02/04/2016 17:28 Florisdeluft#450
Is there a guide for the settings?