[Release]Dragonica Server Files

11/02/2010 12:42 cro90#31
Any chance you guys could upload them to another host that would have a faster connection? I would love to have a go at them.
11/02/2010 13:27 iSpooky#32
i can hold on a sec ;p
;)
11/02/2010 14:13 Daigreapher#33
so okey guyz that sounds great but where still we now ?
do we need the chinis mysql which is in the download or can we use another ?
11/02/2010 14:14 eLO21#34
Here you have new files 0.19 + Client + SQL2008 ;)

- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/02/2010 14:16 iSpooky#35
Nice thanks elo :)
11/02/2010 14:19 cro90#36
BAHHH! For the love of god! Please upload it to a torrent file so we can all help or upload it to one of the popular uploading websites.

rapidshare
megaupload
mediafire
4share
2share
filedude

THERE ARE SO MANY :( I may hang my self if I have to download at 8kb/s
11/02/2010 14:34 iSpooky#37
That would be cool im downloading on 1.5 byte/s its gonna take 1 year 2 weeks 4 days and some more ;p
11/02/2010 14:41 Daigreapher#38
veryr very nice ;D thx a lot :> i test it

lol spooky o.o
i use flashget and load 120~124 ^^
11/02/2010 14:44 iSpooky#39
i used flashget too still around the 1kb/s
i use thunder now
around the 100-110 kb /s
11/02/2010 14:51 Daigreapher#40
whats thunder ? O:
google just say's about the lightning x3
11/02/2010 14:54 iSpooky#41
its a chinese download manager
typ in google thunder download manager and you see it
11/02/2010 15:15 ♠Nejiˆ♠#42
I dont know how to i have to do it ... Dx

Ps I Use Flashget 3.3 to download only 10 MIN!
11/02/2010 16:16 cro90#43
I live in america though. :/

I will upload it to a new host if I ever get it downloaded.

Currently 1 day left downloading at 4.6kb/s
11/02/2010 16:16 eLO21#44
If someone download it and upload to other servers, plz pm me i add link on first page :D
11/02/2010 16:20 ♠Nejiˆ♠#45
I dont know xD What i have to do with SQL 2008 DX