Check this out

08/12/2010 13:34 memoe946946#31
Max Skilll 100 All Working
Oto Spawn Unique
Vs.....

Do you have any questions?
08/12/2010 13:48 YourBlood#32
its still an emu^^
08/12/2010 13:55 Eckoro#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourBlood View Post
its still an emu^^
why do people always say this?

Emulators could be just as advanced as "Official Server Files", its down to the coders experience, time and programming language used. Pax and some others are bad examples.

An Emulator is basically the same thing as the Server Files, just not "official" I guess, just some Emulators are incomplete in areas.
08/12/2010 13:55 memoe946946#34
Ne diyon lan
08/12/2010 14:03 kowboytr41#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoe946946 View Post
Ne diyon lan piç
hahahah :D süpersin
08/12/2010 14:05 memoe946946#36
Not Lyzerk emu.Our emu
08/12/2010 14:06 greatking01#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
why do people always say this?

Emulators could be just as advanced as "Official Server Files", its down to the coders experience, time and programming language used. Pax and some others are bad examples.

An Emulator is basically the same thing as the Server Files, just not "official" I guess, just some Emulators are incomplete in areas.
I respect you but you'll see this server'll be the best private server.Our Coders are getting more experienced day to day.
08/12/2010 14:10 memoe946946#38
Kiss Kiss :DD:D ..Kral türkler :D
08/12/2010 14:10 kowboytr41#39
Do not envy
08/12/2010 14:13 kowboytr41#40
We do not lie.İts not still
08/12/2010 14:16 vorosmihaly#41
guys,its just an emu..a turk made it from maxoloji or wth..I talked with him on MSN..but he can't speak english well >.<
08/12/2010 14:19 walus32#42
emu.
08/12/2010 14:20 vorosmihaly#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by memoe946946 View Post
vorosnihaly sevişelimmi :D
huh? I don't understand it srry,I'm from Hungary so I don't understand turkish >.<
08/12/2010 14:22 memoe946946#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by walus32 View Post
emu.
Bla bla bla..
08/12/2010 14:23 greatking01#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
guys,its just an emu..a turk made it from maxoloji or wth..I talked with him on MSN..but he can't speak english well >.<
I dont believe you post the coders E mail adress with p.m. to me.İf its true i can believe you