[5273] Botjail tool

07/01/2010 15:22 Israel261#31
What are you laughing but I'm going out and??????????
07/01/2010 15:28 MaN_of_GoD#32
You should update bot for new patch.
07/01/2010 15:29 Israel261#33
But??
07/01/2010 16:45 IAmHawtness#34
It works for the newest patch, dumbasses
07/01/2010 16:50 Israel261#35
What you suck I ask you but I'm going from jaill?
07/01/2010 17:08 IAmHawtness#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel261 View Post
What you suck I ask you but I'm going from jaill?
Perhaps, if you actually knew English, I would be able to help you, but I have no idea what you're talking about since your communication abilities seems to be at the exact same level as an online Arabic to English translator
07/01/2010 20:44 BamBam007#37
I havent had to deal with botjail because im still running my bots a certain way. My server has gone through 3 of those bot checks and amss jailings and still havent been jailed. But Im testing some new stuff and this will be a blessig if i need it.
07/01/2010 21:00 IAmHawtness#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBam007 View Post
I havent had to deal with botjail because im still running my bots a certain way. My server has gone through 3 of those bot checks and amss jailings and still havent been jailed. But Im testing some new stuff and this will be a blessig if i need it.
Haha, same here. I honestly don't see how people get botjailed. I haven't modified Conquer.exe or removed 91GameCheck.exe or anything and I'm still botting 24/7. Botted an auto hunting ninja from level 100 to 111 at MinMacaques in three weeks or so without getting botjailed. He's still botting, just as he has been doing for the last months.
07/01/2010 21:07 Trigorio#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Haha, same here. I honestly don't see how people get botjailed. I haven't modified Conquer.exe or removed 91GameCheck.exe or anything and I'm still botting 24/7. Botted an auto hunting ninja from level 100 to 111 at MinMacaques in three weeks or so without getting botjailed. He's still botting, just as he has been doing for the last months.
Fk yeah! same here :D. Btw, martin rules!
07/01/2010 21:18 IAmHawtness#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Fk yeah! same here :D. Btw, martin rules!
I have no idea who you are referring to:confused::rolleyes:
07/01/2010 21:44 gabrola#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I have no idea who you are referring to:confused::rolleyes:
Neither do I :awesome:
07/01/2010 21:46 _tao4229_#42
I don't get it ???
07/02/2010 13:51 basemhosam#43
its cool
07/03/2010 00:26 Danny-b77#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Fk yeah! same here :D. Btw, martin rules!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
I have no idea who you are referring to:confused::rolleyes:
What if I said king? hhhhh.
07/03/2010 09:11 mernelbryan#45
tnx so much