Vanguard won

09/13/2026 17:12 Paul Miller#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsvrs View Post
Just wanted to say how insane of a good job vanguard did considering there are 0 public cheats that are ud and same can be said about 99% privates, congrats riot

also im sure few clowns will say "oh my private works fine you just need xyz"
don't believe in that bs because you will get scammed if you contact these people, 99.9% are scams and those that are rly ud won't be advertising their stuff here, be smart
They really won. The surviving private providers will never reveal themselves and be known
09/13/2026 19:27 yorik100#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Ah okay, that makes sense.
Regarding Valo? That's not really true at all, especially since Pup entered the scene. First rage DMA on the market unless you are specifically talking about firmware? Which, in that case I do agree lol

Not sure what the 1-PC cheats are like on Valo though, I actually never used one but I assume it's all detected too
Good luck with 2nd IOMMU popup that asks for reboot, 99% of 1PC Valo stuff is hard detected but the UD stuff is way more UD than DMA, DMA is legit dead on Valo unless you never get reported enough times to trigger IOMMU reboot message, when I talk about Valo stuff I talk about usable Valo stuff, not DMA
09/14/2026 10:45 alx0216#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Good luck with 2nd IOMMU popup that asks for reboot, 99% of 1PC Valo stuff is hard detected but the UD stuff is way more UD than DMA, DMA is legit dead on Valo unless you never get reported enough times to trigger IOMMU reboot message, when I talk about Valo stuff I talk about usable Valo stuff, not DMA

do you know if something for league will come up like bgx was to be fair priced and not a rip off sir ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Good luck with 2nd IOMMU popup that asks for reboot, 99% of 1PC Valo stuff is hard detected but the UD stuff is way more UD than DMA, DMA is legit dead on Valo unless you never get reported enough times to trigger IOMMU reboot message, when I talk about Valo stuff I talk about usable Valo stuff, not DMA

do you know if something for league will come up like bgx was to be fair priced and not a rip off sir ?
09/14/2026 13:50 vrsvrs#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by alx0216 View Post
do you know if something for league will come up like bgx was to be fair priced and not a rip off sir ?




do you know if something for league will come up like bgx was to be fair priced and not a rip off sir ?
sure, will it be ud? no
09/17/2026 18:31 Money Trees#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayecas View Post
There is still few bypass safe for vanguard, you just dont know where to look!
Because there aren't any
09/18/2026 18:35 Ukladsinit#36
All devs are asleep before you could cheat with 20 usd a month keep the account for months even years vanguard in league just gave everyone a slap on the face
09/19/2026 07:03 bitota#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayecas View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hanbot rage 80 games 90wr safe still :9
LP: 22
Wins: 25 Losses: 4
09/20/2026 18:31 RW9#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Miller View Post
They really won. The surviving private providers will never reveal themselves and be known
I don’t think there are any survivors haha
09/21/2026 01:07 speedbrlol#39
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/21/2026 15:44 reioqw#40
can still script if u pay 600 usd lol.
09/22/2026 11:13 Thojuno#41
I only need $60 a month, and you'll get a safe "bypass." haha
09/24/2026 21:56 Paul Miller#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by RW9 View Post
I don’t think there are any survivors haha
There could be private scripts that we'll never get the chance to know about
09/24/2026 21:58 kevel1#43
No its 275-600$ USD for the stuff that is good. The two I know the devs say that its much better being on 1 pc atm. You can still get hit for being an idiot no matter what such as enough reports etc etc etc. Use exploits with specific champions like the purchase item from packet that crashes the server etc.
09/25/2026 04:51 Thojuno#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevel1 View Post
No its 275-600$ USD for the stuff that is good. The two I know the devs say that its much better being on 1 pc atm. You can still get hit for being an idiot no matter what such as enough reports etc etc etc. Use exploits with specific champions like the purchase item from packet that crashes the server etc.
70$ for me and i will send you safe bypass, no need 275 - 600$
09/25/2026 10:20 kevel1#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thojuno View Post
70$ for me and i will send you safe bypass, no need 275 - 600$
Maybe if you had some kind of reputation or dev history that could be verified but just throwing your name and bypass into this would make it likely seem like a scam or exit scam setup.