[Release] Rift Cheat

08/21/2026 16:59 UrizenDpg#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zykres View Post
Appreciate you vouching for the files. Honestly, I just updated the DLL because the old one was completely broken. Ive been playing with this exact setup for a while now without any issues and haven't been banned at all.

I really didn't see the need to reinvent the wheel here. I just took the path of least resistance to get it up and running again for people. If it works, it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, and I completely forgot to mention this earlier: you arent forced to use those specific files. Since the loader is working again, you can obviously use it to inject and run your own custom Lua scripts too.
How to use our own scripts? Cause the dll needs specific type of files .out (sorry if the question is dumb am new to all of this and thank you for enlighten me)
09/25/2026 18:39 KbRock#32
elsrift just updated to dx11 and this no longer works
can you update the dll too please 🙏