[Release] DesertWell Internal

10/12/2025 18:28 shadowofgod283#31
the auto turn off worlking fine, but when the hack turn off its reset all attack speed/cast speed = 0, then turn on its will be x1 = 100000 x2 =200000 etc

its not back to default as/cs/ of character i mean, sorry for my bad eng
10/15/2025 07:01 shadowofgod283#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by moalny View Post
try the new version. It's made from the melissia srcs so lemme know if something is not working
btw can u made magnetic mob? xD
10/15/2025 11:06 siak2011#33
I’m testing it, but when I teleport to the mobs, there comes a point where the character gets stuck and can’t move on.

I can't explain it better :o
10/15/2025 16:37 moalny#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by siak2011 View Post
I’m testing it, but when I teleport to the mobs, there comes a point where the character gets stuck and can’t move on.

I can't explain it better :o
Server sided

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofgod283 View Post
btw can u made magnetic mob? xD
I tried, no luck unfortunately
10/17/2025 06:58 shadowofgod283#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by moalny View Post
Server sided



I tried, no luck unfortunately
the auto turn off worlking fine, but when the hack turn off its reset all attack speed/cast speed = 0, then turn on its will be x1 = 100000 x2 =200000 etc

its not back to default as/cs/ of character i mean, sorry for my bad eng
can you check this one <3 thank you
10/17/2025 23:27 relogon11#36
Is it possible to add Aoe attacks?
Can you add teleporting to NPCs with "?"
no cd skill
all Teleports "on" "off" key pls

and need all teleport X,Y,Z
11/06/2025 07:28 shadowofgod283#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by moalny View Post
Server sided



I tried, no luck unfortunately
can you bring back the option hold key to active animation speeed :o
11/27/2025 00:36 casshern14#38
hi thx can you add aoe increase
12/01/2025 20:11 userkai#39
Yes, it's a very useful feature, and this server is missing it!
12/02/2025 07:16 moalny#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by casshern14 View Post
hi thx can you add aoe increase
Quote:
Originally Posted by userkai View Post
Yes, it's a very useful feature, and this server is missing it!
Server sided unfortunately, as far as I know.
12/03/2025 19:20 Ultimeit#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by moalny View Post
Server sided unfortunately, as far as I know.
It's client sided with sanity checks server side, you can get up to ~25-40% aoe/range(grabs too!) increase just fine though. (except for some specific skills that use summons to deal damage, like awk witch/wizard/etc.)
Also, AFAIK, there's no checks on Melissia (or at least that was the case back when I was playing), so you can pretty much have inifinite aoe.
12/03/2025 22:13 moalny#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimeit View Post
It's client sided with sanity checks server side, you can get up to ~25-40% aoe/range(grabs too!) increase just fine though. (except for some specific skills that use summons to deal damage, like awk witch/wizard/etc.)
Also, AFAIK, there's no checks on Melissia (or at least that was the case back when I was playing), so you can pretty much have inifinite aoe.
That's cool, didn't look into it that much.
You're right Melissia doesn't have any checks.
Thanks for sharing