Mw 3 warzone cheat Recommendations

08/16/2024 21:59 zebleer#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost8687 View Post
i used po before and because of the detection i don’t want to risk my main account
PO has a really strong detection record. I was detected by a Ricochet driver update last year. They pulled some trickery I won't fall for again

The April 5 detection wasn't notable at all, but for transparency I reported it on my status page. There was a one hour window on a Monday morning where Ricochet pushed a detection, I saw it, fixed it, and only ~40 people who injected in that short window were banned. Keep in mind I have thousands of users

My trip system fully protects my users now, so what happened April 5 won't happen again. Keep in mind that no other provider to my knowledge has this system in any form at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeineAhnung0 View Post
PO got detected in their beta (October), in April and now last week.
Last year beta and April 5, correct

"Last week", not correct. Please stop lying
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeineAhnung0 View Post
Always the same excuse: We are not detected and its a user error
Again, please stop lying

Both PO detections, even though the second one wasn't a large issue, are documented fully on my status page. It's incredibly bold of you to post a lie that can be disproven with a single web URL request... but you do you! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeineAhnung0 View Post
Their telegram is pretty much filled with: I got SB'd and so on
No it isn't. We get a low amount of SB reports from people who are raging and got reported a lot. Happens with any provider's chat and it's scalable based on userbase size (more users = more ragers getting SB). PO doesn't cause SB issues if you closet cheat properly
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
PO detected last week ?? am i missing something, is this true ??
It was just someone lying. Kind of annoying to see that kind of lying on EPVP but I guess it'll happen anywhere on the internet, even here
08/17/2024 22:50 Shadowek87#32
so ive beed using almost all of the providers , and probably if you are looking for safty use PO but i hate it its so bad i mean maybe esp ok but aimbot nope shii... . Aimex i have Lifetime option but i quit playing cod bcs i have other things to do than playing. I used SS , Interwebz(dead) , proofcore etc. I also were user of EO and what i have to say I know it been detected many times but using it was pleasure :) like interwebz.
08/17/2024 23:30 Krad3z3#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowek87 View Post
so ive beed using almost all of the providers , and probably if you are looking for safty use PO but i hate it its so bad i mean maybe esp ok but aimbot nope shii... . Aimex i have Lifetime option but i quit playing cod bcs i have other things to do than playing. I used SS , Interwebz(dead) , proofcore etc. I also were user of EO and what i have to say I know it been detected many times but using it was pleasure :) like interwebz.
Wanna try our cheat if you have time, I will give you free trial on me just to tell me personally what do you think about it compared to all other externals you have used.

Don't need to leave any review or feedback, just honest opinion in DM.

Cheat is external, fully streamproof. Optmized very well even for lower end pc's. If you have toaster that runs barelly 80 fps you should still be able to use it without esp being jittery.
08/18/2024 15:40 Shadowek87#34
i dont play cod now maybe nea future i will come back for now i dont play
08/19/2024 08:54 bigman001#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimMasterCC View Post
Wanna try our cheat if you have time, I will give you free trial on me just to tell me personally what do you think about it compared to all other externals you have used.

Don't need to leave any review or feedback, just honest opinion in DM.

Cheat is external, fully streamproof. Optmized very well even for lower end pc's. If you have toaster that runs barelly 80 fps you should still be able to use it without esp being jittery.
hello, i want to try your cheat, can i try it for free. Then I will give you opinion
08/19/2024 09:20 s113434248#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
PO has a really strong detection record. I was detected by a Ricochet driver update last year. They pulled some trickery I won't fall for again

The April 5 detection wasn't notable at all, but for transparency I reported it on my status page. There was a one hour window on a Monday morning where Ricochet pushed a detection, I saw it, fixed it, and only ~40 people who injected in that short window were banned. Keep in mind I have thousands of users

My trip system fully protects my users now, so what happened April 5 won't happen again. Keep in mind that no other provider to my knowledge has this system in any form at all

Last year beta and April 5, correct

"Last week", not correct. Please stop lying

Again, please stop lying

Both PO detections, even though the second one wasn't a large issue, are documented fully on my status page. It's incredibly bold of you to post a lie that can be disproven with a single web URL request... but you do you! :)

No it isn't. We get a low amount of SB reports from people who are raging and got reported a lot. Happens with any provider's chat and it's scalable based on userbase size (more users = more ragers getting SB). PO doesn't cause SB issues if you closet cheat properly

It was just someone lying. Kind of annoying to see that kind of lying on EPVP but I guess it'll happen anywhere on the internet, even here
As a loyal po user, I have been using po for 3 years and my main account has never been blocked. However, for safety reasons, I plan to switch to DMA from an external account. Does ops6 dma have a lifetime package?
08/19/2024 10:32 Krad3z3#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
hello, i want to try your cheat, can i try it for free. Then I will give you opinion
We don't offer free trials to anyone really, needs to be really old EPVP member that has some reputation.
08/19/2024 11:14 bigman001#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimMasterCC View Post
We don't offer free trials to anyone really, needs to be really old EPVP member that has some reputation.
yes I understand, I have used many different providers. Just wanted to give you some ideas for better cheats.
08/21/2024 23:50 AGgaming#39
Would definitely not trust aimmaster he bans you from his discord if you disagree with him
08/22/2024 12:16 Krad3z3#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGgaming View Post
Would definitely not trust aimmaster he bans you from his discord if you disagree with him
No I didn't ban you for that and you know it. Since we opened Discord Server I only banned 2 people and you were 2nd one.

Crying on forums won't help and yes ban is permanent.

We are back online and updated for MW3 mid season update and item ESP is added with this update.
08/26/2024 22:44 packetsniffin#41
Is Dexaim safe? Never had to disable secure boot for any other provider..
08/26/2024 23:18 OvOrdinary#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by packetsniffin View Post
Is Dexaim safe? Never had to disable secure boot for any other provider..
why would you use some no name provider when there is a list of vouched providers who are far more reliable and trusted. If you read this and care about your account, get either Phantom Overlay or any other one on the trusted providers list besides engine owning and call it good.