$5 HELLDIVERS 2 MENU & MORE!

01/25/2026 16:23 Nagle99#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaerska View Post
Discord invite on this post and website invalid. Please update :)
Just tested, the invite works fine. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If it still doesn’t work add me on discord: havocblitz8
02/10/2026 13:39 onelove0220#32
I can't purchase it on the website. I've done everything I need to do on Discord.
02/11/2026 00:27 Nagle99#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelove0220 View Post
I can't purchase it on the website. I've done everything I need to do on Discord.
Try again now. If it still doesn't work make a ticket in the discord server.
09/26/2026 17:09 GingerSupp#34
is this also featuring infinite warp pack jump?
09/27/2026 00:19 Nagle99#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerSupp View Post
is this also featuring infinite warp pack jump?
Yes, plus more in depth warp pack editing as well