👑 ZeroAim 👑 | Internal, Stream-proof, Hard lock AIM & more

06/05/2023 09:49 FuroowHD#31
Bought it a few days ago and i can say it's amazing.. im not that good on smite but using this i got a bit better lol. the speed is fun and its UD af. I love it and the Discord support is amazing the dev bubb3ls is the best and nices dev i've ever met on a discord server :)

10/10
06/17/2023 00:53 7upr#32
Going to keep this short and simple.
From all chairs I tried this is simply the best by miles ahead.
Support is 11/10 very responsive and nice, you feel very welcome when you join their discord server. The chair itself, just mindblowing. Last time I had so much fun playing smite is years ago. Thanks to ZeroAim I enjoy playing smite again. I can recommend this to anyone out here. Price is also bang for your buck.
07/16/2023 17:35 SenduKl#33
best support and vervy friendly!
07/17/2023 03:26 raveltu#34
NEW! CC and Aegis timers! Know when someone used beads/aegis!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/19/2023 01:08 likerzkzx#35
After trying it for 3 days now I must say this is godly, I've bought from another provider before for 1 day won't give name but most will know who im talking about and it's been 4 days and I had issues with that provider and they don't even answer the tickets, after I bought here first time the admin was really nice I screenshared him when I had an issue in voice chat, he helped me with it made it work and gave me some nice settings as well with which I play atm too and I must say that I just started playing as well but this cheese is amazing, I've had games with 30+ kills in normals because I'm lvl 22 still but its a really big improvement ngl. If u have 2nd thoughts if u should buy it or not I would advise u to buy it 100%
08/03/2023 14:06 raspberryjowls#36
Don't have 1 day option and only BT or PP more than 1 month.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2023 21:33 raveltu#37
NEW! Ignore Blink, stealth, dash, leap has been added to the aimbot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raspberryjowls View Post
Don't have 1 day option and only BT or PP more than 1 month.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hello, yes, 1 day trial is no longer available.
09/09/2023 22:31 Yontani12#38
no week option... :( won't buy just because of it
09/11/2023 15:13 raveltu#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yontani12 View Post
no week option... :( won't buy just because of it
Try it out! the only product in the market with circular ability aimbot and everyhing like that! We can assure the cheat will not disappoint you
12/13/2023 22:19 tyrffic96#40
advertise a day on this website, when you go to buy shortest option is a month, give a day/week key, nobody wants to try something out for the first time and spend 55 for a month key first time.
12/14/2023 19:54 raveltu#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrffic96 View Post
advertise a day on this website, when you go to buy shortest option is a month, give a day/week key, nobody wants to try something out for the first time and spend 55 for a month key first time.
Hi, apologies. The prices has been updated on the main post.

We used to offer 1 day key when we first started out but we are without a doubt the best cheat for Smite. This is a known fact by the cheating community. We no longer offer a 1 day subscription time.

Also, we do not sell some copy pasted keyauth stuff so no keys. We sell subscriptions.
03/02/2024 16:46 raveltu#42
Added:
- Ward ESP Radius
- Show which ward has seen you
- Auto range (no cache bullshit)
- Gank warning (Name, line, distance, radius).
- Enemy Aimpoint (See where enemies are aiming).
04/16/2024 20:01 raveltu#43
Updated to the latest patch.

Also added improvements to the circular ability aimbot:
10/27/2024 18:46 emiuen#44
How do I buy now? I noticed that the site has closed the Buy Method! Please, I really want to use this software
11/21/2024 18:02 raveltu#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiuen View Post
How do I buy now? I noticed that the site has closed the Buy Method! Please, I really want to use this software
not for sale anymore