Safest cheats for RUST

03/20/2023 23:13 CoinCheats#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHvH View Post
“ isn’t that what everyone on EPVP is trying to do? “ Not EVERYONE is spamming every thread, no. You don’t even answer their questions, you just say “ Join the discord “ every reply of yours i’ve seen is not contributing to the discussion at all, you instantly go to telling people to join your discord.
I reply to a lot of posts, many of them I give helpful tips, others the only help I can give them is to checkout a legit seller. ME!
03/21/2023 04:42 PurpleHvH#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinCheats View Post
If you actually joined the discord then you would realize that we have reviews but no you would just randomly spew untruthful nonsense, yes we just joined EPVP this month and we are trying to get a growing community isn’t that what everyone on EPVP is trying to do?



18 posts but ok, also we have feedback but you just don’t join the discord lmao



New seller, trying to get my name out there, don’t see how that sounds like a scammer.

"also we have feedback but you just don’t join the discord lmao"

You have 3 VOUCHES & two of them don't even have the customer role, get real :lul::lul::lul:
03/21/2023 04:49 CoinCheats#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHvH View Post
"also we have feedback but you just don’t join the discord lmao"

You have 3 VOUCHES & two of them don't even have the customer role, get real :lul::lul::lul:
I don't know why your so obsessed with the thought of me being a scammer, Vouches are vouches, I can screenshot purchases if you want?
03/21/2023 04:51 PurpleHvH#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinCheats View Post
I don't know why your so obsessed with the thought of me being a scammer, Vouches are vouches, I can screenshot purchases if you want?
? Vouches ARE Vouches, ok ? you only got 3, you aren't trusted with 3 vouches. I am just saying people should be careful with dealing with you & that you are a annoying fucking idiot :D
03/21/2023 04:56 CoinCheats#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHvH View Post
? Vouches ARE Vouches, ok ? you only got 3, you aren't trusted with 3 vouches. I am just saying people should be careful with dealing with you & that you are a annoying fucking idiot :D
No reason to get mad, only got 20 somethin people in the discord, that's the reason im on here, to grow my community. Vouches will come soon, only been up for like a month, you don't get 20,000+ vouches in one day, takes time. relax. have great night lol
03/21/2023 05:04 PurpleHvH#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinCheats View Post
No reason to get mad, only got 20 somethin people in the discord, that's the reason im on here, to grow my community. Vouches will come soon, only been up for like a month, you don't get 20,000+ vouches in one day, takes time. relax. have great night lol
also referring to your previous reply, I never said you were a scammer. I said people shouldn't trust you, which they shouldn't. Common sense to not trust someone with 3 vouches & a brand new epvp account. :mofo:
03/22/2023 00:09 FazeOpts#37
So I just got a brand new pc Setup trying buy a safe cheat like really who would y’all recommend for spoofers and Chair ??
03/23/2023 02:30 Noly_#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHvH View Post
also referring to your previous reply, I never said you were a scammer. I said people shouldn't trust you, which they shouldn't. Common sense to not trust someone with 3 vouches & a brand new epvp account. :mofo:
All his messages are something like "Oh yeah this cheat is good but come see ours". or he just spam "We sell many good Chairs!! JOIN THE DISCORD"
03/23/2023 02:39 PurpleHvH#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
All his messages are something like "Oh yeah this cheat is good but come see ours". or he just spam "We sell many good Chairs!! JOIN THE DISCORD"
yeah all that spamming & last time I checked he had 3 vouches in discord & two weren’t even customers :)
03/23/2023 23:12 Abagnale#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoinCheats View Post
No reason to get mad, only got 20 somethin people in the discord, that's the reason im on here, to grow my community.
You won't build your community by doing this, just be legit and customers will speak for you
03/28/2023 17:44 Sifre#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by SosaOfficial View Post
If you are still looking for a safe cheat do not even think about reaching out to mass resold / often dtc cheats
If you are interested in cheats with small community of customers for now, check out Cosmic Rust!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/30/2023 14:35 NextarProducts#42
There really isn’t any reliable cheats that you can guarantee safety with right now.