[AD] Trinity | Since 2010 | 24/7 Dedicated Servers

04/06/2010 12:05 Xanrry#31
Good Lucky;)
04/07/2010 18:01 base915#32
need more players
04/08/2010 05:30 hady#33
I am looking to work in your server I have a lot of exp in 5165 server can help you a lot my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] add me if you want

ToP HaCKer
04/11/2010 00:25 .Ocularis#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
They had cps back in 4531?

Yea. Pwnquer is basicly the same as Qonquer 1.0 was.
Only more custom than Qonquer 1.0



Updates!

All updates done to Trinity RC (5165 server)
  • Trade Partners added
  • All interactions working
  • Detained items system added. Items claimable in market or jail.
  • Steed walking perfected

Any bugs found (if you can find any) should be emailed to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This will allow us to keep track of all reported bugs and fix them as they are reported.
11/11/2010 01:13 warning3#35
When I login and create an account as soon as I press create it says error disconected from game then the screen starts flashing :mad:
11/11/2010 10:33 .Ocularis#36
.
03/09/2011 14:23 biglove#37
hey, is this game banned from egypt?
03/09/2011 20:45 bboylife005#38
i will start playin` again when all accounts will be cleaned :D
03/09/2011 21:12 -impulse-#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboylife005 View Post
i will start playin` again when all accounts will be cleaned :D
I doubt that's going to happen any time soon
10/23/2012 21:05 .Ocularis#40
Still alive.

If it's not too much trouble, could a mod update the title of this topic to
[AD] Trinity Conquer | Power(High EXP) and Glory(Mid EXP) | 24/7 Dedicated Servers

Seeing the changelogs in this topic from way back then.. nostalgic.
The luyikk source was soooo buggy but so much fun, Pwnquer's source.
10/24/2012 20:40 ha.ho.a#41
pwnquer isnt alive?
10/29/2012 00:09 Nightwolfe#42
Trash server, donated enough to get 2 Lifetime VIP6s and maxed out gears of every class(with P6 souls on everything). Owner "converts to new VIP system" and half the server loses their lifetime VIP, only half of the people who lost it got it back.

Either make your own gears or risk buying duplicate items due to the mass number of them floating through market. "TP" (Trinity Points) randomly disappear off your account occasionally(Bought 200, spent 140, the rest were gone a few weeks later when I tried selling the items you purchase with TP)

PvP is nice when they're done screwing with the damage of each class, Skill Tournament is refreshingly fun, all players have 10 HP, all damage is 1. Can be bugged to have more than 10 HP(whatever your MAX HP is, 32k max would give you 32k in the tournament, 18k would give you 18k inside when bugged intentionally)

Take away the bugs and mishaps, it's a great server. But they are frequent, DDoS attacks are frequent too.

Edit: And on top of that their download links currently broken. That's actually the reason I decided to make a post here.
08/09/2015 06:27 .Ocularis#43
Bump!

Updated the original post.

Edit:
I noticed some of the reviews left from 3-4 years ago, some of the problems mentioned are covered in the main post after my last edit.

I'm aware of these experiences people have had.. and I regret not being of any help when it counted.
There are no duplicates on the current servers, and most of the bugs talked about here have been fixed. However, there won't be any changes on the current servers until I complete development on the new server software which Honor will be running. Honor will be Trinity's 3rd server and beta begins this fall. Honor will be used to finalize all Conquer features before Throne will be deployed to our other two servers, Power and Glory. Power and Glory will not be wiped, all characters will still exist after the upgrade.
02/15/2016 21:06 mandoftw#44
so ,, when the new low rate server is comming?
08/01/2016 09:41 ConquerOnlineBM#45
Hey man,

Would you be interested in hosting your server in Australia? I have a decent group of Australian players who are looking for a private server hosted in Australia. 90% of them pay-to-play and would be willing to either make frequent donations of pay a subscription-like-fee.

If you're interested, hit me up on Skype: jackson.lo.5