PixelX Hardware Aimbot | Smooth Flickbot | Silent Aim | Triggerbot | Recoil

07/18/2022 21:00 _Itachi_#31
+vouch using for over a month now, everything works perfectly neither the legitbot nor the rage bot, also the dev basically take care of everything, fast response, improve code almost every week, definitely the best hardware chair.
07/19/2022 20:43 1017897461#32
hi discord?
07/20/2022 05:42 Alz3eemQ8#33
I agree with everyone, it's a good cheat

But that you are banned from the cheat after only two days of use, a final ban?

And the reason why is because you are a developer and you are running a network tracking application

Let's say I did this. Isn't there an initial warning that I should not use such tools if I run the cheat?

I agree it is very good to use

RAGEBOT Tab 10/10
AIMBOT 8/10
Installation 2/10

but the banned its 0/10
and support 0/10

btw i was pay with paypal and refund in way

most bad cheat i use

To be clear, it is not the cheat, but the support staff
07/20/2022 05:46 PixelX Private#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alz3eemQ8 View Post
I agree with everyone, it's a good cheat

But that you are banned from the cheat after only two days of use, a final ban?

And the reason why is because you are a developer and you are running a network tracking application

Let's say I did this. Isn't there an initial warning that I should not use such tools if I run the cheat?

I agree it is very good to use

RAGEBOT Tab 10/10
AIMBOT 8/10
Installation 2/10

but the banned its 0/10
and support 0/10

btw i was pay with paypal and refund in way

most bad cheat i use

To be clear, it is not the cheat, but the support staff
Quote from wnt (other dev) in announcements: "If you are banned from the automatic ban system, we have the right not to open your bans.While the bot is on, please stay away from programs that may pose a threat in the background."

We also state in the tos/policy channel that we have the right to ban you if you caused a problem.
07/20/2022 05:56 Alz3eemQ8#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelX Private View Post
Quote from wnt (other dev) in announcements: "If you are banned from the automatic ban system, we have the right not to open your bans.While the bot is on, please stay away from programs that may pose a threat in the background."

We also state in the tos/policy channel that we have the right to ban you if you caused a problem.
yeah you have rights but i have rights two

you scare from what im valorant staff or something ??

i was clear from begin if im do something wrong try warn me

im not shared the build or my key to be banned like that

trash cheat
07/22/2022 08:31 JimTheGatMan#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLemming View Post
Hey guys,

I know how hard it can be to decide which hack to take to have the most safety and advantage! But with Pixelx there is no question about this due to the Arduino. You can use it with or without USB-Hostshield. (to gain extra safety)

I checked the whole discord and there were some MANUAL ban reports and the supporters instantly asked if anyone else got caught and NOBODY else got caught at any time by detection.

My Main Account gets higher and higher in Rank without any callouts and I'm flicking absolutely OBV :D (actually OBV in my mind)

Installation 10/10
It was way too easy to set everything up. No more words to say

Okay, let's get to the review for the Hack himself.

AIMBOT 9/10

It just receives a 9 /10 because you really need to take time to adjust it to you and make it perfect on your own. For me there was none of the available Configs which just made it perfect quickly.
However, Aimbot works INSANLY, strong if you want or softer if you want it that way. You have got all you need: Smooth, FOV, Y Offset, Shot Delay, Two Aimkeys, which are golden and more and more.

RAGEBOT Tab 10/10

I put all Rage features together here in the review because the settings are combined.
We get a Aimbot, Silent Aim and a Flickbot. All of them have got their own aimkey.

The Aimbot is just rage without smooth or anything to kill all ez With own

The Silent AIM is just insane. If you set high fov you just shred ppls down with it

And my favourite is the Flickbot.
Actually, I use this one in every game without getting a callout. Just reduced FOV and it works like a charm to just cover the edges. Way to OP

Triggerbot 7/10

I need to say its cool to have a Magnet for the trigger bot but I couldn't find perfect settings for it actually and I don't even use the trigger due to i never played with any Sniper.

Recoil 7/10

I use my Aimbot because it's not that strong on Leftclick (with alternative button on my mouse)
If you spray the Aimbot, try to hold your Mouse on the guy but you need to pull down for the spray, which makes it hard to play without this Recoil control.
Since i set it up pretty awesome, which took me about 20 minutes, i cant play without it anymore.
It's a little annoying that he pulls down your mouse while knifing with left click, but it works perfectly.

MISC 9/10

You can set your resolution, which means it works with every resolution.
X Aim helps me a lot to not only land headshots with this
The colours are purple, yellow and red, but purple works best.

Specials

It has more than one Weapon setup, which means you can set up 4 different Weapons with different Aimbot settings for all your needs.

You can save and upload configs and share with others to compare and improve your own settings.
Hey man, which device did you use with the host shield? I’d want the extra protection. Thanks!
07/23/2022 22:28 °SiiLv3RST4R°#37
Coming back every now and then to Valorant to check out the latest Chairs i've thought myself: why don't try a hardware one so you dont get banned after a few days.

So i researched a bit and decided to give PixelX a chance.

So lets hop into the review:

Service/Support: 9.69/10

as a Salesman myself - a very good one, i can tell you this:
This guy is insanely nice and answers super fast whenever he's able to. Thats a very unusual thing as im used to stupid answers, slow support, dodging questions that are "hard" to answer and so on.
But this guy as i said is super nice.
Even tho the over all support is a 10/10 the first time setup is a bit unlucky written but thats nothing that cant be fixxed so he'll get the 9.69/10 in the Support category!

Setup/Configurating: 10/10
Its safe to say that you can confige a ton of things. Maybe some even would say its to much, but you need to read yourself into it, the discord comm always is helpful and for the first cfg you can download some cfgs of the discord and use them to see what "normal" values are.
Consindering there is no (atleast i didnt find it, but im stupid) "Setting-Explanation" you have to ask every now then and but the community is super friendly.
As stated in the service category; the first time setup was a bit hard for me to understand but paired with the fast support, its super easy to setup.
For the Settings itself i didnt want to spam my ticket with useless things but as i said the comm. will help you with every question so im gonna drop a 10/10 for the setup.

Here comes the part y'all been waiting for:

THE Aimbot. yes "THE" Aimbot: 10/10

This thing is insane. You can do 2 Aimkeys for legit, one for each "rage setting" which can also be used while playing with legit bot. For instance you want a crispy one tap in the pistol round? Well a spray wouldnt be the best for you, so you just use a bit of silent aim and youre good to go. Its very smooth if you have good settings and in my almost 10 Hours of playing i didnt get accused one single time even tho im on a brandnew account.

If you want to be legit with it you still need to have somewhat of a decent crosshair placement because otherwise you need high settings -> not legit.
But as an average player i can say PixelX is defo worth the invest.

Also you feel like a mad man having a arduino on your desk clicking heads for u.

all in all a 10/10 product and i thank PixelX for this awesome aimbot

stay safe bois
07/28/2022 00:15 projectS3FX3#38
Competativ prices on the market, strongly recomend this cheat for anyone who wants to stay UD for few months at least. Staff team was helpful and quick with the loader and all. Cant complain ! +rep
07/28/2022 02:46 Shirohidesu#39
The best choice for 60$, but for 1 month unique build 150$ u have to think, because there is immunity...

I've been playing with it for 2.5 months, never been banned.

dont buy other trash arduino like brutality, strafe...
07/28/2022 03:21 STRAFE CHEATS#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirohidesu View Post
The best choice for 60$, but for 1 month unique build 150$ u have to think, because there is immunity...

I've been playing with it for 2.5 months, never been banned.

dont buy other trash arduino like brutality, strafe...
what lol :handsdown: :handsdown: we have the best hardware cheat
07/28/2022 17:23 ojiojidayo#41
What is the difference between the Public and Unique versions? (Other than the Build method).

For example,
- Is there any difference in functionality?
- Also, is there a ban history in the Public version?

Please let me know if you have any other information.
07/28/2022 17:24 PixelX Private#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojiojidayo View Post
What is the difference between the Public and Unique versions? (Other than the Build method).

For example,
- Is there any difference in functionality?
- Also, is there a ban history in the Public version?

Please let me know if you have any other information.
Features are the same. No detections yet.
07/28/2022 18:45 Shirohidesu#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAFE CHEATS View Post
what lol :handsdown: :handsdown: we have the best hardware cheat
you have the worst cheat I've ever played with, compared to pixelx, you're complete shit :D
08/01/2022 17:04 felipehsiao#44
how can i buy?
08/01/2022 17:22 PixelX Private#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipehsiao View Post
how can i buy?
invites are temporarily closed