[Release][Anything]Windows Abortion Pro

12/30/2010 09:10 nomercykocogi#31
yeah i could resize window now but how to multiclient?? any1 give me some tuts ...i'm noob ;(
12/30/2010 15:50 AfterBurn 2.0#32
Here is a fast TuT run TS2 Launcher as it is loading press Quit twice real fast then press Game Start twice before the Launcher closes it will load to windows for you. You can load several windows this way, Keep in mind how ever many times you push Game Start is how many windows you will get so if you click it like 30 times you will get 30 windows.

Hope this helps you.:)
12/30/2010 16:35 nomercykocogi#33
lol r u kidding me? ~_~
12/30/2010 17:11 AfterBurn 2.0#34
No it works I do it that way easy Multi Client for Aeria Games TS2
01/04/2011 13:09 jinongzz#35
Hi! I downloaded this program, but don't know if I use it correctly.
Can u show me how it works through Team Viewer?
My ym is: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Kind Regards,
jinongzz
01/04/2011 14:30 AfterBurn 2.0#36
What window are you trying to capture ? If it is TS2 then type TwelveSky2 in the window name then click make it happen when the new window opens click find window and you should be good togo. :)
01/04/2011 15:08 jinongzz#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterBurn 2.0 View Post
What window are you trying to capture ? If it is TS2 then type TwelveSky2 in the window name then click make it happen when the new window opens click find window and you should be good togo. :)
Well I make like this:
-open WA Pro
-type TwelveSky2 in the window name (I don't check "Countinuos Scan")
-open 12Sky2 launcher(but not "Game Start")
-click "Make it happen"
-click "Find Window"(the launcher disappears from the taskbar and goes inside that window)
-when I try to open the second launcher it doesn't appear
I did something wrong? What should I do next?
PS: I'm playing on MAYN version.


AfterBurn can u make a guide like this with each step pls?:handsdown:


Kind Regards,
jinongzz
01/04/2011 18:09 AfterBurn 2.0#38
I see your problem, it will not work for Mayn. It will not let you open two instances of the Game Launcher or Client because X-trap stops it.
05/19/2011 00:23 TR0NS#39
i cant downland
pls send on my messenger is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2012 09:22 ellow11#40
MEGA DO U HAVE AN HACK CAN STOP SOS ?.
04/25/2023 04:56 Mega Byte#41
Fix dead link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]