Playerlist

04/06/2008 04:48 zeeshawn#31
Opps forgot this was a hacking section i can get banned!
04/06/2008 04:50 zeeshawn#32
Opps forgot this was a hacking section i can get banned!
04/11/2008 00:25 spritelleh#33
Exactly!
04/28/2008 01:43 wsuo#34
... Why would you put your char name here ... Nexon checks all these site via google'ing "Maplestory hacks" ... Its like for GunZ I use to be an activ member of MafiaCoders and once posted my char name. Obviusly the IJJI staffs have spys there and got banned on a lvl 57 with 150US$ of prems T.T.
12/08/2008 16:48 join993#35
Hmm... Shall I say EVERY char I have or just the one I've been playing on lately? Let's do the latter.

Bellocan:

PerstorpxX Lv 47 Cleric

ZohanPirate lv 32 Gunslinger

Mardia:

Shesh.. I can't remember the name O_O It's a lv 48 spearman.

Kradia(EMS):

SweWarrior Lv 50 Fighter

AssassinPwn lv 32 Assassin.
07/15/2009 12:12 marcus9712#36
where to find the lvling hack and and mesos hack if got plz tell me my msn is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] thank you
12/04/2009 10:46 Nubba#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshawn View Post
Opps forgot this was a hacking section i can get banned!
Yet you have your characters name in your siggy...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Draganos View Post
Scania:

RofloO | Thief ( Bandit ) | Lvl 27 ( inaktiv )

Bera:

MagicDragi | Cleric | Lvl 33 ( inaktiv )

Broa:

-

Windia:

1337Dragi | Fighter | lvl 42 ( inaktiv )

Khaini:

-

If u think this is stupid... don't tell us your name and stfu?... thx. ^_^;
Since I don't really play GMS much,

Scania:
DexIessSin69, lvl 43 Sin
Typhoonxxxxx, lvl 50 Sin
Nubbba, lvl 60 Cleric.
01/09/2010 03:24 baothai#38
The last server in Maple Story global lol, i forgot the name
but yeah i just start aren class
iRukio- Level 10