EFT Endurance/strength exploit

03/26/2020 11:03 AlexCore88#31
they patched gaining exp while moving in vertical plane so ggs boys
03/26/2020 11:44 Stigez#32
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.
03/26/2020 13:48 Bun4ld1m#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.
Tell us about it.
03/26/2020 15:05 Yaowa222#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
It can still be done, just a lot slower, takes like 15 minutes to gain 10 skill points atm.
Is the method still vertical movement? I tried several ways and got nowhere fast. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
03/26/2020 15:26 Stigez#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaowa222 View Post
Is the method still vertical movement? I tried several ways and got nowhere fast. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I wish I knew more, just gonna buy myself a boost, taking too long for the info to be public.
03/26/2020 15:27 Yaowa222#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I wish I knew more, just gonna buy myself a boost, taking too long for the info to be public.
I don't trust anyone on my account. I have way too much shit and moving everything around to protect myself would be more trouble than its worth imo. Good luck though! If I find any info on the new method I'll let you all know.
03/26/2020 15:48 linipopent#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
I wish I knew more, just gonna buy myself a boost, taking too long for the info to be public.
Who says it can still be done?

I have successfully used the method before the patch. I tried it now, falling for 20 minutes. No results.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.


Edit: Confirmed after Raid Ended looking at Raid Statistics that vertical plane travel no longer counts as "Kilometers Traveled" in stats. This is what was patched.
03/26/2020 15:53 Stigez#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by linipopent View Post
Who says it can still be done?

I have successfully used the method before the patch. I tried it now, falling for 20 minutes. No results.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.


Edit: Confirmed after Raid Ended looking at Raid Statistics that vertical plane travel no longer counts as "Kilometers Traveled" in stats. This is what was patched.
I never said this specific method works, there are other ways to do it. Slower now, but still doable in few hours tops.

I know atleast 2 people who sell the boosts and it works.
03/26/2020 16:13 linipopent#39
You know two people or you know of two people?
03/26/2020 16:46 Stigez#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by linipopent View Post
You know two people or you know of two people?
I know the people who are doing it, they have done it for me in the past too so they are legit, just unwilling to share how but I'm sure people will figure it out soon enough.

Also there was appareantly a post on reddit too very briefly yesterday on how to do it but it was removed really fast this time.
03/27/2020 00:02 Stigez#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaowa222 View Post
If you want a Red Key Card for your troubles PM me =)
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
03/27/2020 00:04 linipopent#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.
Likewise, PM me if you're open
03/27/2020 00:07 Stigez#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by linipopent View Post
Likewise, PM me if you're open
You got PM.
03/27/2020 00:44 Donnre#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
Why not.

EDIT: Yes I can confirm there is a slower more tedious version, needs to do like 10 raids at almost full raid length if unlucky.
Will share once mine is done.
If there really is a method make a post about it. Let people max themselves aslong its still possible.
03/27/2020 01:27 broZa-#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigez View Post
You got PM.
Pm me brother!
Just want some info