PUBG Slotted Cheat Nova | Undetected | Internal

07/31/2019 13:55 BEcorp#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toliveiraa View Post
cant add u on discord
Discord= Lavi#0001 or Lavi#9999
08/02/2019 11:53 0xJage#32
Tried pubg jerry for a day, good cheat with highly customizable settings! Easy W's
08/02/2019 13:09 Drizz222#33
I bought Cheat yesterday, and I have to say that it's the best I've ever used. ESP & AIM works incredibly well and smoothly. 6$ for one day is not much, but it's really worth it. When you see cheats from Levi, know that they will be amazingly good.
08/02/2019 14:21 theukscene#34
VOUCH!

undetected, very simple to use the radar and esp are very crisp and cause no frame drops.
08/02/2019 17:27 Xovrin#35
Bought multiple times from this dude. He has very quick response times and helped me troubleshoot through issues like crashes and bsod's. 10/10 will buy again!
08/02/2019 19:56 desertfox17#36
+rep. good seller. ive been buying from him for a long time. keys are really cheap and i would recommend to buy from him.
08/03/2019 19:44 miminko11#37
I have to warn u all, Lavi is scammer and thief, I have payd him for start for cyber cheat, on his site it wrote online status and works. So I bought I payd then what I see, it doesnt work, looked like cyber was updating by some days and he did not notice anyone about it, of course he dont give moneys back, he sayd all my fault... okay, I sayd... then I treid with another cheat, coz so many ppl here say good words about him.. I tried smt called "dawn", it sayd after payment he send me link on mail with program.. of course lies, so I had to contact with him, he doesnt respond so much, barelly he can write some words, so his answer was sending me link.. to youtube video about DIFFERENT cheat and nothing else.. nice help huh? so for the second time I lost moneys, when I asked what is goin on he started insult me and blocked me on his site and discord. And I know from where those good opinions goes. He promised ppl "free keys" for writing reviews, but what I heard, those "free" keys are not even working.... Please dont trust Lavi, he is just another scammer and lier, if there are any mods here, pls ban lavi from this forum, thanks
08/09/2019 17:45 miminko11#38
DOnt trust lavi, he is fake and scammer
08/09/2019 18:26 BEcorp#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by miminko11 View Post
I have to warn u all, Lavi is scammer and thief, I have payd him for start for cyber cheat, on his site it wrote online status and works. So I bought I payd then what I see, it doesnt work, looked like cyber was updating by some days and he did not notice anyone about it, of course he dont give moneys back, he sayd all my fault... okay, I sayd... then I treid with another cheat, coz so many ppl here say good words about him.. I tried smt called "dawn", it sayd after payment he send me link on mail with program.. of course lies, so I had to contact with him, he doesnt respond so much, barelly he can write some words, so his answer was sending me link.. to youtube video about DIFFERENT cheat and nothing else.. nice help huh? so for the second time I lost moneys, when I asked what is goin on he started insult me and blocked me on his site and discord. And I know from where those good opinions goes. He promised ppl "free keys" for writing reviews, but what I heard, those "free" keys are not even working.... Please dont trust Lavi, he is just another scammer and lier, if there are any mods here, pls ban lavi from this forum, thanks
Cheat works just fine !
any moderator wants to verify they can have a free key and check :bandit:
08/09/2019 18:51 parazoid#40
Lavi is a legend, no one can deny it!
He offers the best cheats for pubg/apex for a reasonable price and is a nice guy.
I vouch for him!
08/09/2019 19:15 miminko11#41
what he promised u for writing that? 1 day free key? dont be surprised if even that key will not work.. or just stop creatin fake accounts lavi
08/13/2019 21:46 nano29#42
still working good? no scammer? i see Jerry cheat i same that kradau cheat. so i dont know what to think abou it.
08/14/2019 06:25 JustabagLOL#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by nano29 View Post
still working good? no scammer? i see Jerry cheat i same that kradau cheat. so i dont know what to think abou it.
Kradau has the highest prices on this forum, that's the only difference.
08/14/2019 12:26 BEcorp#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustabagLOL View Post
Kradau has the highest prices on this forum, that's the only difference.
:kappa:
08/15/2019 14:44 moshorbgy#45
he is the best of the best
i bought a lot from him
trusted:handsdown: