Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpenSex.
I Bought the Cheat for one Week, the Cheat is good, not the best, cant show crates/elite crates. No Fps drops or anything else. So since i bought the cheat one Week i got banned after 6 Hours, no Reports, no call outs ingame everything legit. I find it very interesting that every "vouch" here is from accs that are created this Month. I got deleted from Risky and also from the Discord Group. Money Sent via Paypal Family and friends, so no chance to get it back. He was very kind and fast in responding but after i told him i got game banned after 6 hours he didnt replied and he deleted me as friend or blocked me. I DONT vouch for him.
|
I already said that, there was some bans and issues new version was released yesterday,
You need to understand how discord works
If you are not a friend with someone or you don't share a server with him
Then you can not message him
My public server got deleted and you never add me as a friend.
When you add me as a friend you can send me a message without sharing a server with me.
You didn't even tried to add me back...
Add me on discord and i will send you the new version and the private server.