LoyalSharpShooter ( ESP,AIMBOT,MagicBullet,Norecoil)

12/26/2018 04:04 C0kkie#31
Quote:
Active trade threads have to remain open. You are not allowed to keep your topic closed while you are actively bumping it. Please mark inactive trades visibly in your first post!
#reopened
12/26/2018 09:11 lydcsa#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0kkie View Post
#reopened
Thanks for reopening the thread, so the victims can start telling the truth and others can be warned before consider purchasing it.
12/26/2018 17:27 C0kkie#33
Quote:
Active trade threads have to remain open. You are not allowed to keep your topic closed while you are actively bumping it. Please mark inactive trades visibly in your first post!
#reopened

Last chance. If you close it again you are not allowed anymore to sell here.
12/27/2018 08:07 lydcsa#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by lydcsa View Post
Please DO NOT purchase anything from this ETRUST-solution

The other buyers and I received " the loader" provided by "the dev" introduced by ETRUST-solution via Skype a weeks later after we purchased this "Hacks", and it is not working at all.

I have analysed the loader and find out it is a C++ script with UI yet has nothing to do with PUBG.

We have reported the issue and waiting for "the dev" to reply to our message, and "the Dev" disappeared for good.

Till now, no evidence shows that this "Hacks" or any other hacks sold or selling by ETRUST-solution is working or even existing.

We can conclude that this ETRUST-solution is playing a big scam.

I have all the screenshot of chatting history and payment method.

I also have ETRUST-solution's bio information, his residential location in Indonesia and the picture of his family.

I will post them on the forum if admin allows me to do so.

I will keep updating under this thread.
You knew there is a big problem regarding the hax and you just keep selling it, what else I should call you besides "SCAM"?

Admit your scam activity and refund my money back or I will post all of your info including your address in Denpasar of Bali, your family's phone number, your wife and little daughter's info and picture.
01/02/2019 21:00 Kradau#35
Why this thread keeps getting bumped - but the thread creator is banned? lol
01/05/2019 01:39 DaKoTaGe#36
Give me test code i will buy 1 month sub if working all perfect