[RELEASE] Basic Ditto bot for kalonline

04/05/2026 00:24 HighGamer.#31
You need dll injector
04/23/2026 12:10 anglezz#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
You need dll injector
Thank you. However, keypress tab does not re-enable tab in game. Any soultion for that? :)
04/23/2026 14:45 HighGamer.#33
Maybe tab needs updates to re-enable it .. atm its probably outdated i will update it later maybe in a month.. atm im too busy.
09/29/2026 05:28 hwabeag#34
I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I got banned immediately after using the program.

I used the Kal Online Ditto Bot you created; I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I was banned immediately after using the program.
10/01/2026 00:57 HighGamer.#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwabeag View Post
I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I got banned immediately after using the program.

I used the Kal Online Ditto Bot you created; I was told I wouldn't get banned, but I was banned immediately after using the program.
All servers are different and some owners ban if they see any suspicious activity.

This probably won't work on Official Kal.