[New bypass] Wise Folder Hider

06/21/2018 19:52 mrfly0101#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanjardala View Post
would u stop getting people banned shame on u why u doing this?
Quote:
Use at your own risk, Better not to use it untill all tested
Shame on you blind dump
06/21/2018 22:32 kanjardala#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by cankatol23 View Post
every cheats saying theat every method if you dont want to get banned %100 do not use fkn cheats and stay away from this forum?
paid cheats are 5% chance of banned and this free shit cheat is 100% chance you all making people stupid and getting them banned lol stop it
06/23/2018 21:32 blackscorpion789#33
For some reason I never could get EFL working so I downloaded F older Lock instead(which does file locking as well same as EFL) and was able to use it successfully for about two weeks. Have 2 steam accts, main and other that I test with first, and I screwed myself over this week when I was loading up pak in test acct, and entered match without clicking to hide the pak file. I knew it would be a perma when I got the 25, but I didn't expect to have any issues on my other acct. A day later, with everything working correctly i was 25'd from second acct and banned. Is battleeye capable of detecting hardware with banned acct that is being used on different acct? what caused other acct to be caught?
06/23/2018 23:50 Clow860#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion789 View Post
For some reason I never could get EFL working so I downloaded F older Lock instead(which does file locking as well same as EFL) and was able to use it successfully for about two weeks. Have 2 steam accts, main and other that I test with first, and I screwed myself over this week when I was loading up pak in test acct, and entered match without clicking to hide the pak file. I knew it would be a perma when I got the 25, but I didn't expect to have any issues on my other acct. A day later, with everything working correctly i was 25'd from second acct and banned. Is battleeye capable of detecting hardware with banned acct that is being used on different acct? what caused other acct to be caught?
I think they can tell IP or something, deleting the game and logs you would need to do at the least, but if they have ips it would matter what you deleted unfortunately not 100% on this anyone else have feedback.
06/24/2018 00:03 cankatol23#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanjardala View Post
paid cheats are 5% chance of banned and this free shit cheat is 100% chance you all making people stupid and getting them banned lol stop it
who told you that :D you are very funny kid :D