[Release] Hero Zero bot

01/12/2018 18:24 ssamko#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfasgasg View Post
Is it still working ? Is it working for the Bulgarian servers?
it should :)
01/22/2018 12:40 Valsak#32
Dear ssamko i would like to ask something.

Do you have any features on your mind so you can update the bot? If Yes, can you tell us about?
Can we run the bot up to one time so we can use it on deferent servers or accounts at the same time?

Thanks and keep up the good job...!!!
01/22/2018 12:46 ssamko#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsak View Post
Dear ssamko i would like to ask something.

Do you have any features on your mind so you can update the bot? If Yes, can you tell us about?
Can we run the bot up to one time so we can use it on deferent servers or accounts at the same time?

Thanks and keep up the good job...!!!
Hi mate, yes of course I have many ideas. I am gonna change searching algortihm to lower false-positive matches(so no weapon detected as button or similar bugs), then I wanna rewrite whole GUI and part of this will be multiaccount botting+maybe adding some advertisements :)

But right now I have finals at university...so I will start developing again sometimes in february :)
01/22/2018 23:54 CheatingSloth#34
Is there a way to change the focus for the Missions? I want to change it to Experience.
01/23/2018 02:58 ssamko#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realyniqqa View Post
Is there a way to change the focus for the Missions? I want to change it to Experience.
I plan to add this also(maybe before GUI rewritting in february), for now it is not possible.
01/23/2018 14:08 Valsak#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
Hi mate, yes of course I have many ideas. I am gonna change searching algortihm to lower false-positive matches(so no weapon detected as button or similar bugs), then I wanna rewrite whole GUI and part of this will be multiaccount botting+maybe adding some advertisements :)

But right now I have finals at university...so I will start developing again sometimes in february :)
Ok dude thanks, take care and good luck to your finals...!!!
We will be waiting for your ideas.
01/25/2018 23:21 jonesoln#37
Bot hasnt received response from S-bot server. ??
02/18/2018 16:12 69yamato#38
SSAMKO, You are my HERO!!
02/18/2018 20:07 ssamko#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesoln View Post
Bot hasnt received response from S-bot server. ??
When server is down, this error appears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69yamato View Post
SSAMKO, You are my HERO!!
thnx man, really appreciate it ;)
03/01/2018 08:47 Valsak#40
Hey ssamko, where is the "Settings" TAB?

This is happening very often. Bug or something has to do so that can be solved?

Screenshot ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks anyway and keep up the good job dude...!!!
03/01/2018 14:46 ssamko#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsak View Post
Hey ssamko, where is the "Settings" TAB?

This is happening very often. Bug or something has to do so that can be solved?

Screenshot ---> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks anyway and keep up the good job dude...!!!
Hi mate...it is probably some kind of bug when you cant login successfully. Now I work on bot for DarkOrbit...then I will come back to HZ with new gui and many new features. Please just be patient. :)
03/11/2018 09:18 electricfans#42
your bot doesn't show the settings since the .09 update. it was working fine it .08. pls fix thanks
03/11/2018 13:38 ssamko#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricfans View Post
your bot doesn't show the settings since the .09 update. it was working fine it .08. pls fix thanks
what server u play ? try it now...I changed login in 1.10...then please let me know
03/12/2018 10:43 electricfans#44
its working great now sir! thank you very much! keep up the good work sir.
03/21/2018 23:37 MrTomiQ#45
Very nice work ty :) So can u get mission for exp plz bro :D