WolfPerX - Kill Hack Test (Menu)

01/29/2017 01:49 __chkstk#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
fikriye,hanifi,rukiye,zeynep,yaşar, siz kitap ailesi;
You've seen 4k television for the first time in your life. And share your love on facebook.. You also wrote that you can not speak English. You can not even translate (website). You rescue the hosts file.. Hosts file bless you :pimp: but no problem.. siz bi pattern yapında o hileyi, tavan götünüzü o zaman indireceğiz :D ekmek hacki hep unutmuşsun sen siktimin noobu :D ozamanlar ne yapabiliyordun :D bi sik bilmeyen cahil ortadasın herzaman, bi boka yaradığın yok. daha düne kadar "pattern yaptık hilemiz fix yemeyecek" diyen bir noobun yama gelince hilesinin fix yemesi.. pardon hilesinin dedim sen ne bok yaptında amk :D sen sadece ilahız diye ortada dolaşan bir noobsun başka bir sik değil :D birisi iyi birşey yaptımı direk yarrak gibi atlıyorsun, birde o komedi maskelihileci yokmu. one amk çocuk nicki, bu maskeli noobuda ayrı bi komedi amk hiç unutmam, metin 2 hilelerini crackler paylaşırdı, ben hackerim diye dolaşırdı :D aynı komedide sensin amk :D zamanında ne dalga geçtik olom senle :D biraz sınavlarımıza ağırlık gösterincemi götün tavan yaptı he işe yaramaz göt lalesi :D seni varya kitap ailesinin soy ağacının en üstüne oturturum birdaha önceden yediğin yarrağı unutmazsın sokuk :D bakale 2 yüz verdik diye götünün bokuyla low, noob demeyede kalkarmış :D amk götü boklusu dana gibi götü var cs go oynuyor arada götü tavanalyınca facede biz ilahız gibi boktan boktan komedi paylaşımlar :D bi bitmedin amk, zaten ts de o bone esp muhabbetinede ayrı bi güldüm heryerde güldürüyorsun amk rezil fukara orospu çocugu hosts dosyası yüzünden 2,3 bağış attılar sana hemen yazmışsın 4k televizyon aldım yok şunu aldım bunu aldım ASDFSDV sen televizyonunun antenini düzenlerken aldık biz o eşyaları amk Fukarası seni '^+C'^C^+C
I didnt say I cant speak english o.O Maybe you are in dream o.O I always say: Sorry For Bad English. Because I dont like fucking english gramar, even turkish gramar. Also I have C1 Certificate For english. How cant I speak english wonder it. Ask to my team who had wolfteam dword project, because you said you do,did nothing. You can ask to my teammate what I am doing for wolfteam :D And yes I saw 4k television first time in my life, but sorry about that I didnt buy it with my fathers money :) . And you said some people give donation to me ? Can you proof that please :)

Also: fikriye,hanifi,rukiye,zeynep,yaşar, they are not in my genealogy. Im not the one kitap, there is too many them :D

Edit: And you spoke about editing hosting file, its funny because your website did it first to us. Please stop crying :=)

Who is that guy:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Yasar :ASD:ASD He is not in my family, I havent see him in my life. Also fikriye too. About zeynep yeah I knew her, I just saw her just once when I was a child :D Continue to your search, I hope you can find my 1st , 2nd family :D And say hello to your mothers birds :D
01/29/2017 02:56 zonevip#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►DolaSvikari View Post
ya sen ne diyosun amına kodumun amcık hoşafı AS:DFASDF daha pattern aratmayı bilmiyor hilesi native inject, dll yi loaderin yanına koymuş inject ettiriyor, bi boktan haberi yok sik sik konuşuyor ASDFASDFASDFA amına kodumun rezil orospu çocugu, ulan lamer demek ne haddine sen kimsin dış kapının dış mandalı aSDFASD!'^%C'
hahah lol you just know findpattern kid. my source is fully assembly i dont using functions without assembly hook writes and chams too etc. you just getting ready sources from github. and come my dll put my dll your ass okey? your dll is very hard to find lol f*cking your dll need 30secons. script kiddie noobs

translateden çeviremezsin sen şimdi amk veledi
02/01/2017 03:48 zonevip#33
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

yea i dont know pattern scan xD
02/01/2017 13:08 Vexallus#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonevip View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

yea i dont know pattern scan xD
gimme dat pls
02/01/2017 19:53 Ⓜiku Ⓗatsune#35
most guys leeching old core galaxyhack base anyways and have no idea about direct x hooking
..or they use just an overlay.
02/05/2017 12:57 badboy30021#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4L1F1C View Post
You're giving Turkey a bad name.
Can you even read? Do you understand the concept of the word "design"?
Read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design
As you say yourself, I changed the color and thus I changed the design to that of my own imagination. That red design was all my idea, which made it an unique design.


I also never claimed I created ImGUI, I even stated that in my thread "Based on the ImGUI Engine".
But since ImGUI is retarded and very easy to detect if they want to, I made my own GUI Handlers.

I really hope XignCode updates soon, so all of you cancerous twats will be
gone.
wiki can be updated by anyone so....rethink ur research just saying
02/08/2017 20:31 mohawktribe#37
You can tell its fake..... if you look at the blue teams deaths it dosnt move while he is supposely killing that player lol