greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Super Killer

01/29/2017 21:32 m3gabyt3#31
is this work on krona flyff

can some one help me to teach how to vote unli!!
02/04/2017 22:23 daniel3034#32
doesn't work in mazey flyff
02/07/2017 05:05 x29112112#33
Hello, I can not use it in "Insanity FLYFF".

If I open the super killer, my game window will be closed.

I just join here, Anyone can hint me?
02/07/2017 21:54 kleinUfo#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel3034 View Post
doesn't work in mazey flyff
1. The Bot only worked on Insanity Flyff
2. The Bot got patched.
02/08/2017 11:20 x29112112#35
Insanity Flyff be closed when I start the killer.

Anyone has the same problem?
02/08/2017 15:27 cosminik99#36
i have the same problem, it crashes
02/08/2017 19:17 kleinUfo#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by x29112112 View Post
Insanity Flyff be closed when I start the killer.

Anyone has the same problem?
omg.... Please read GreyB1t's thread. The Bot got patched!
03/22/2017 15:20 yessine1#38
Would be great if you would share the source code :)
03/28/2017 09:03 jakejin25#39
Not working in Fly For Sky 3/28/17
the step that i do is
1st run the client
2nd run the cheat
it open the cheat but didn't do anything :) hope you reply thanks
03/28/2017 10:30 greyb1t#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejin25 View Post
Not working in Fly For Sky 3/28/17
the step that i do is
1st run the client
2nd run the cheat
it open the cheat but didn't do anything :) hope you reply thanks
I tried keeping what I am about to say to myself, but couldn't do it.
Congrats, you have finally passed the idiot test! You win nothing except a rude reply :)

As an answer to the question. Read the title of the thread, also read the absolute first word in the thread written in red.
03/28/2017 22:00 Nick#41
#closed