Need For Speed World Offline Error

01/21/2017 14:56 thelucas7#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
oh sorry x)
thats strange...
you unpack the server and the game file from winrar ?
you create a persona on ther server ?
Yes i created a persona,it not got extracted by winrar,i downloaded the setup you said for me and extracted with the setup.
01/21/2017 14:58 000NICOLAS935#32
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
okay, normal that don't work :)
the server must be extract from winrar :)
01/21/2017 15:00 thelucas7#33
but how i can extract the server from winrar?

OH wait,THE NFS SRV!! IMA GET IT
01/21/2017 15:02 000NICOLAS935#34
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

for extract:
click right on the winrar file
and "extract here" ^^
01/21/2017 15:03 thelucas7#35
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
ok
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] IT WORKS!!! IT WORKS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M A LOT SATISFIED! :D Thank you for bringing my childhood back!


also,R.I.P Gabe the dog
01/21/2017 16:38 000NICOLAS935#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucas7 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
ok
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] IT WORKS!!! IT WORKS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH I'M A LOT SATISFIED! :D Thank you for bringing my childhood back!


also,R.I.P Gabe the dog
YES ! IM SO GLAD IT WORK ! :D

Im so happy !!!!
Have a nice game !!!!!
Im here for questions ! ;)
and if you need me :D
02/12/2017 07:03 KyawHayHtoo#37
hi can u give me the link or website to download nfsw offline i try other nfsw offline but dont work
02/12/2017 13:08 000NICOLAS935#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyawHayHtoo View Post
hi can u give me the link or website to download nfsw offline i try other nfsw offline but dont work
Hi !
There are a lot offline server for Need For Speed World.

But I think you want the lastest ?

The (OFFICIAL) lastest version 1.8.3#3:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ALL CREDITS GO TO @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The (UNOFFICIAL) lastest version 1.9.1:


PS: If you want the lastest official version + the official online version:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
ALL CREDITS GO TO DJ_Edyo !
Here you go !
04/13/2017 05:21 HydroTheLugia#39
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Okay, so I just got the nfsw offline 1.9 version, and I downloaded everything and it all worked, but when I tried to boot the game it said I was missing Server_Start.exe, can someone help me?
04/13/2017 08:12 000NICOLAS935#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroTheLugia View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Okay, so I just got the nfsw offline 1.9 version, and I downloaded everything and it all worked, but when I tried to boot the game it said I was missing Server_Start.exe, can someone help me?
Server_Start.exe can be deleted by Antivirus.

Try redownload the server with the Antivirus Desactivated :)
04/13/2017 08:27 HydroTheLugia#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
Server_Start.exe can be deleted by Antivirus.

Try redownload the server with the Antivirus Desactivated :)
Thanks dude ^-^
04/13/2017 12:49 000NICOLAS935#42
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I love help, if all is fixed, well, I'm happy too :D

If you have others question, don't hesitate to mention me :D
04/14/2017 02:47 HydroTheLugia#43
Hey guys, anyone know how to add infinite funds, I wanna make videos on this game just messing around customizing cars and driving iconic cars like the Eddies R34 and (Player names) M3 GTR from Most Wanted (Its not Razors, Razor stole it, it was originally yours)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroTheLugia View Post
Hey guys, anyone know how to add infinite funds, I wanna make videos on this game just messing around customizing cars and driving iconic cars like the Eddies R34 and (Player names) M3 GTR from Most Wanted (Its not Razors, Razor stole it, it was originally yours)
Oh yeah, I also keep getting in races against Laborghini Mucielagos when im driving my Silvia S15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroTheLugia View Post
Hey guys, anyone know how to add infinite funds, I wanna make videos on this game just messing around customizing cars and driving iconic cars like the Eddies R34 and (Player names) M3 GTR from Most Wanted (Its not Razors, Razor stole it, it was originally yours)



Oh yeah, I also keep getting in races against Laborghini Mucielagos when im driving my Silvia S15
Also, im using offline server 1.9 I believe.
04/14/2017 11:35 000NICOLAS935#44
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Welcome again :D

Yes it's possible, but it's really hard.

I don't know how to do too.

But you can have infinite funds in the 1.8.3 for exemple:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Who as been created by Berkay.

I hope it helped you a bit.