[Release] Vertigo Sunmap-Bot [CC]

01/25/2016 22:20 axaxaxaaxaxa#31
why before ban for fiddler (cc)

now not ?

maybe not have ban wave
01/25/2016 22:48 Golden|Power#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by axaxaxaaxaxa View Post
why before ban for fiddler (cc)

now not ?

maybe not have ban wave
We will see, I'm more confident using custom client, than seabot believe me ;)
01/25/2016 22:57 axaxaxaaxaxa#33
any can unblock ship that is banned for botting ?

and you sure that bans are for this port
01/25/2016 23:29 Golden|Power#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by axaxaxaaxaxa View Post
any can unblock ship that is banned for botting ?

and you sure that bans are for this port
I don't think so. I'm not sure, but 3 mod's told me ;)
01/25/2016 23:57 axaxaxaaxaxa#35
you say that use fiddler with default setting
sure not have bann because not have ban wave
01/26/2016 07:21 Golden|Power#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by axaxaxaaxaxa View Post
you say that use fiddler with default setting
sure not have bann because not have ban wave
If you'll need anything more to know. Contact me through PM.

-GP
01/28/2016 19:45 °Troublemaker°#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Thank you verry much. Every time you see a bug, tell me when it causes, and exactally what's wrong. I will rewrite this function. Sorry for this.
Thank you for your support. But one question
The bot can't be used if the ship doesn't go repairing, right?
I think you have to fix this first
01/28/2016 22:20 Golden|Power#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by °Troublemaker° View Post
Thank you for your support. But one question
The bot can't be used if the ship doesn't go repairing, right?
I think you have to fix this first
Yes, I need to rewrite the function. I'll fix that. Today at 5 pm I start remake it. I don't have time until then.
01/29/2016 17:01 °Troublemaker°#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Yes, I need to rewrite the function. I'll fix that. Today at 5 pm I start remake it. I don't have time until then.
Thank you for your work.
01/30/2016 18:40 Golden|Power#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by °Troublemaker° View Post
Thank you for your work.
Update will come this evening or tomorrow. Excuse me for the late response.
01/31/2016 17:04 °Troublemaker°#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Update will come this evening or tomorrow. Excuse me for the late response.
How is it going? :)
02/04/2016 22:23 Benuzer#42
Also erstmal TOP, dass du wieder weiter codest.
- Der Sunmap-bot funktioniert bisher gut
- Auf der großen raid schiesst der bot zwar einen npc an, jedoch fährt er hin und her und bricht abundzu ab, außerdem, wenn ein zweiter oder mehrere npc auf der minimap gesichtet werden, fährt dieser zwischen den npcs hin und her
02/04/2016 22:24 Golden|Power#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benuzer View Post
Also erstmal TOP, dass du wieder weiter codest.
- Der Sunmap-bot funktioniert bisher gut
- Auf der großen raid schiesst der bot zwar einen npc an, jedoch fährt er hin und her und bricht abundzu ab, außerdem, wenn ein zweiter oder mehrere npc auf der minimap gesichtet werden, fährt dieser zwischen den npcs hin und her
English plss .
02/08/2016 16:17 Sindel.cz#44
Hi, I cant start the bot. 08.02.2016|07:13:59 Couldn't autodefine seamap. is the message I receive everytime. I have the latest CC and everything setted as in tutorial. Can anyone help me?
02/08/2016 17:54 Golden|Power#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindel.cz View Post
Hi, I cant start the bot. 08.02.2016|07:13:59 Couldn't autodefine seamap. is the message I receive everytime. I have the latest CC and everything setted as in tutorial. Can anyone help me?
Are you using seafight resolution 800x 600 ?