Quote:
I also found it :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You can simply add a ; so u will write in white characters instead of the pink ones.Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Kinda hard to proof with a picture from my test server. I'd have purple text if it would've been a GM character. But I could have injected that as well since there as so many options...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
State Unknown (BYTE)0x00 Alive (BYTE)0x01 Dead (BYTE)0x02 Disappeared (BYTE)0x03
BSR object state Visible (BYTE)0x00 Invisible (BYTE)0x01
Body state Normal (BYTE)0x00 HWAN (BYTE)0x01 Untouchable (BYTE)0x02 Invincible (BYTE)0x03 Berserker (BYTE)0x05 Invisible_GM (BYTE)0x04 Stealth (BYTE)0x06 Invisible_SKILL (BYTE)0x07
Quote:
I dont remember the packet opcode exactly but its 0x X0A7 which X is a number and its the opcode responsible for the body mode change
Code:State Unknown (BYTE)0x00 Alive (BYTE)0x01 Dead (BYTE)0x02 Disappeared (BYTE)0x03
Code:BSR object state Visible (BYTE)0x00 Invisible (BYTE)0x01have fun :cool:Code:Body state Normal (BYTE)0x00 HWAN (BYTE)0x01 Untouchable (BYTE)0x02 Invincible (BYTE)0x03 Berserker (BYTE)0x05 Invisible_GM (BYTE)0x04 Stealth (BYTE)0x06 Invisible_SKILL (BYTE)0x07