「Release」Zero Void IDChanger Reborn

08/21/2015 22:37 Minxxe#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbovlad111 View Post
The download link don't work.
Because Beatrice is fixxing the idm.
08/21/2015 22:38 [Beatrice]#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by .FTF-LuckyNekox View Post
do you tested it before you release it?
Oh lord, of course not. If i would, there wouldnt be mistakes in the code.
08/21/2015 22:41 Took76#33
Beatrice

béatrice I'll kill you lol I am trying to reset my pc because the new idm before like xD Take that 64-bit and you take it out
08/21/2015 22:41 syochancha#34
I got this saying "Can not find thanks." Or something along the lines of that.
08/21/2015 22:42 Staol#35
Interesting when I use skin IDM doesnt pop up. While if I dont use it it works perfectly. It used to work fine at the last IDMs you did o. o
08/21/2015 22:42 bidjus#36
Work perfectly
08/21/2015 22:42 [Beatrice]#37
added new one for cannot declare const thingy idk if it works someone test it please ty i gotta go ~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staol View Post
Interesting when I use skin IDM doesnt pop up. While if I dont use it it works perfectly. It used to work fine at the last IDMs you did o. o
Use compatability mode in windows 7
08/21/2015 22:43 S7BB#38
Could not redeare a constant Error :/
Oh, sorry, i've doesn't seen your update :/
08/21/2015 22:44 CannyArts#39
Locked boxes? xD

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/21/2015 22:44 Staol#40
Owh and I needed to re-thanks cause otherwise it kept sayng I didnt do a thanks.
08/21/2015 22:46 [Beatrice]#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannyArts View Post
Locked boxes? xD

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It sleeps until it gets itm addy
08/21/2015 22:47 turbovlad111#42
I like to wait .Huehue ^^
08/21/2015 22:47 [Beatrice]#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staol View Post
Owh and I needed to re-thanks cause otherwise it kept sayng I didnt do a thanks.
Weird, it shouldnt, just wait until the page loads correctly
08/21/2015 22:48 Staol#44
Hmm how long does it take to get ITM addy?
08/21/2015 22:48 CannyArts#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
It sleeps until it gets itm addy
and where i can get a itm? o.ô