[Release] Superman (vSRO) anti-exploit FREE

07/05/2015 01:30 @$$#31
Stoped working when i run client
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/05/2015 01:56 ​Goofie​#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by @$$ View Post
Stoped working when i run client
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks for reporting, I made a mistake.

Uploading fix now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchymoo View Post
thank you, PM sent :),

Some questions though, I already changed opcodes of Gateway server (the PUSH 6308 and PUSH 631D thingy) to something else. Will it work? and also, IF, i changed back to original values (so my client can update), will superman.exe protects from the exploit?

many thanks ;)
This exploit is really old, you can use clean .exe files in your server and sro_client, you do not need any fixes because the guard will protect against them. And if you get new exploit just open /log and see the "unmarked" opcode it will say IP Requested 0x30232 something bla bla

New SUPERMAN.exe
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/05/2015 02:14 hancook1st#33
What about Cap 120 ??


Fixed
Thanks Man
07/05/2015 02:30 blackway33#34
1/Welcome message = Not Work
2/Stall delay = Not Work
3/Exchange delay = Not Work
4/Disable captcha = Not Work
PC Limted = test atm
07/05/2015 02:45 Justin1337*#35
Nice work man, I'll test it tomorrow morning. ^^
07/05/2015 02:46 @$$#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Face View Post
Thanks for reporting, I made a mistake.

Uploading fix now.



This exploit is really old, you can use clean .exe files in your server and sro_client, you do not need any fixes because the guard will protect against them. And if you get new exploit just open /log and see the "unmarked" opcode it will say IP Requested 0x30232 something bla bla

New SUPERMAN.exe
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The gaurd working 100% but every single features don't working
07/05/2015 03:05 Crue*#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by @$$ View Post
The gaurd working 100% but every single features don't working
seems interesting :D
07/05/2015 03:26 ​Goofie​#38
Change-log
* Fixed DC bug (Global ip limit)
* Banning flooders.
* Added command /banclear to clean banlist.

New .exe coming soon.
07/05/2015 03:43 Aaron*#39
Superman guard? you watch cartoon a lot xD
07/05/2015 04:48 ​Goofie​#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper* View Post
Now. I'm pretty freaking sure that 'Grayface' is mike aka doctorddos. Cause he was the only person I have ever knew who was opposed to "LOGS" with /log command. I have even joined his tv and seen the same freaking thing when he was coding it on his exploit filter and I'm the one who gave him the HWID feature cause he didn't even know shit about ollydbg nor how to get dat shit.
Not to mention its the SAME TITLE OF HIS EXPLOIT FILTER.

PS - for people who downloaded it; Knowing mike he wouldn't release something for free. He must have a backdoor on it like the way he did it in Eirene website when he released it. So he might just take your 'files' like as if it was nothing.
I don't understand people like you. If you read on page 1 it clearly says that this is a filter I gained from trading files, why do you even trash talk something without having correct information?
07/05/2015 04:59 ​Goofie​#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonius* View Post
Superman guard? you watch cartoon a lot xD
I can be your superman, your superman.
07/05/2015 05:00 AceSpace#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Face View Post
I don't understand people like you. If you read on page 1 it clearly says that this is a filter I gained from trading files, why do you even trash talk something without having correct information?
Sorry but I don't believe that he'll just give you his whole filter source for free. I'm mad because he gave you my HWID feature which took me a while to figure out. But I'm still sure that its you 'doctorddos'. I'm sorry if i was trash-talking mike but that's about it.
07/05/2015 05:04 ​Goofie​#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper* View Post
Sorry but I don't believe that he'll just give you his whole filter for free. I'm mad because he gave you my HWID feature which took me a while to figure out. But I'm still sure that its you 'doctorddos'. I'm sorry if i was trash-talking mike but that's about it.
Can you even read? "Traded files", files for a currency. People are stupid.
07/05/2015 05:10 ​Goofie​#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crue* View Post
you shouldn't trust someone like doctorddos
Funny parts "His Hardware id" "His dll".

This .dll is from Elamidas, nothing is made from him alone.
07/05/2015 05:11 witchymoo#45
By the way, it works locally but doesn't work on NATed server. (Works fine on GatewayServer but not on Agent), client stucked after entering captcha.