Hacks are working great and smooth this guys definetly legit vouch from me
I've already posted proof that this is not your hack, that you did not develop it, and that you don't have any coding background or know what you are talking about. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.Quote:
Sakura never used anything close to my cheat I bet as well ensuring Cheat Engine has no memory traces in the a binaries, You can't get banned which however is a part in the injection......
As well if you were banned using my hack, I will pay for a new DayZ copy as well as a hack refund but since I didn't sell to you, That's kinda outta ur option
As well it's my own private hack, I'm only selling this for limited time and I do not feel like constantly updating because BE created a Sig for my Menu or ESP. It's that simple, Easy to make a Sig for a hack if you have a tutorial right there in front of you showing it around.