[Release] AutoCustom -|Automatically sets CustomClient!|-

12/21/2014 00:50 osvial1997#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude999000 View Post
doesnt work for 640x420
works only with 800x600 and max
12/21/2014 22:55 catchmenow#32
Downloading stops at 80% and just sits forever. It is not my side so I think something is stopping on the download from the server side.
12/22/2014 11:48 osvial1997#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by catchmenow View Post
Downloading stops at 80% and just sits forever. It is not my side so I think something is stopping on the download from the server side.
i tested it now and work, maybe your connection is slow, just wait
12/22/2014 12:12 mR-Swag#34
Osvaldo , Thank you so much <3
finaly it worked for me !
You'r custo client + jesse's (Every Day i'm botting) 50K pearls and 1201 mojo's on 1 day :3

Thanks and great jobs
12/31/2015 20:29 Abdeel#35
hii
i'm kinda new to all of this :D
something always show's up ' HP not found, please make sure you are full rep.
Ending Script
Successfully executed' and i can't get this done... if anyone can help i'll be glad thank you so much :)
and HAPPY NEW YEAR
01/01/2016 16:42 safight22#36
sorry but i dont understand in what will help this ?
01/02/2016 11:30 klakker#37
For what for bot is this only bm gold or what ?
01/02/2016 17:01 engjelll#38
hey bro help me :D [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/02/2016 19:36 guluckguluck#39
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ich bekomme diesen fehler
01/03/2016 05:33 J4WDR0PK1LL#40
I am copletely lost to how I am supposed to make CustomClient work after installing this? So open fiddler and login where? would like to know some more details (clueless atm).
01/03/2016 16:13 rici6464#41
I click also to install (Fiddler 4) and then nothing anymore. Can u help me pls?
01/04/2016 00:55 engjelll#42
is not working bro :(

.

.
01/05/2016 19:38 sebo2332#43
:(