@IcENek0 your wrong :P
That moment when the server first non-shitty server with GL opens and the gameplay is absolutely awesome. I played there before the server closed and i could tell you the reasons, but i actually think you are not even interested in playing there.Quote:
Lol, that moment when you have so little clue about how to justify closing the other server that you write "new gameplay" and shit like that ahahaha
Quote:
I cant wait! Tractius just 1 ask on you (maybe u will know that when u were playing there) how is that with sp? 1 hit 1 bar sp? or its just like on cabal EU and u need wizzard for sp?
And why FB does not work? I cant log-in on website, I cant download client do something with it.
Blader and yes my Guild will be DivineShinobi :DQuote:
Ye ye Im :D I just think they should make a big clocks on their website and there the time which left ( 2 hours 12 minutes) blalba Im sure u know what I mean :)
Btw what char are u gonna play guys? :D and any plans for making a guild? :D