[Release]PWO_Bot

07/26/2014 19:22 insomniac420#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm8 View Post
Problem persist, bro. I continue thinking you should make the program attack automatically to Pokemon that don't be in any of two list.
I'm like 100% sure i fixed it, I made a video even to show its working.


-Update fixed a few lines in Pokemon recognition sequence 07/27/14 01:15 AM

-Last update added file check and auto update 07/28/14 11:08 PM

By the way i used it last night and caught 3 Shiny Pokemon in my sleep and sold for 1 kk each :D
07/28/2014 18:13 rideronthestorm8#32
Hi. I have a problem in the new update. now, the program catch all pokemons, it doesn't fight anyone
07/28/2014 18:24 insomniac420#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm8 View Post
Hi. I have a problem in the new update. now, the program catch all Pokemon, it doesn't fight anyone
It sounds like your sensitivity bar is two high and its miss identifying the Pokemon as the ones you have on the catch list.
I will look further into it but I don't think its the my code. I will let you know whats up.
07/28/2014 18:32 rideronthestorm8#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac420 View Post
It sounds like your sensitivity bar is two high and its miss identifying the Pokemon as the ones you have on the catch list.
I will look further into it but I don't think its the my code. I will let you know whats up.
Thanks a lot. My bar is in the same position than before. I think you have to revise.

You are doing a great job!!
07/28/2014 18:47 insomniac420#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm8 View Post
Thanks a lot. My bar is in the same position than before. I think you have to revise.

You are doing a great job!!
Thank you for the good comment,

I reduced the slide bars influence on the Pokemon identification by 50% to make it more accurate I'm like 99% from what you told me that was the issue. So your slide bar might be in the right position for fight.png recognition but the slidebar"Shade tolerance" is to high making it not enough accurate thinking all Pokemon are on the catch list.

So a recap I reduced the slide bars influence on the Pokemon identification by 50%. So you don't need to raise or lower the bar for the Pokemon recognition. Just use the slide bar for the fight image only if needed.

I look foreword to hearing if this fixed your problem. We are getting close.
I was thinking of restarting the trial over since I have been in beta testing it the first week.
07/28/2014 19:00 rideronthestorm8#36
This settings don't reduce the problem. I think you should revise your code.


Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac420 View Post
Thank you for the good comment,

I reduced the slide bars influence on the Pokemon identification by 50% to make it more accurate I'm like 99% from what you told me that was the issue. So your slide bar might be in the right position for fight.png recognition but the slidebar"Shade tolerance" is to high making it not enough accurate thinking all Pokemon are on the catch list.

So a recap I reduced the slide bars influence on the Pokemon identification by 50%. So you don't need to raise or lower the bar for the Pokemon recognition. Just make use the slide bar on the fight image if needed.

I look foreword to hearing if this fixed your problem. We are getting close.
I was thinking of restarting the trial over since I have been in beta testing it the first week.
07/28/2014 19:49 insomniac420#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm8 View Post
This settings don't reduce the problem. I think you should revise your code.
Ok now I reduced the the influence of the slide bar by 90% just for the Pokemon recognition sequence. So whats happening is it is finding a image match thinking all the Pokemon it sees are on the catch list because the shade tolerance is to high it is not as accurate. So in the code I reduced it to 90% of the shade bar just for the Pokemon Recognition sequence only. You should not have to do much besides make sure the files are up to date. You can also try and lower the shade bar tell it stops clicking fight then raise it back up a little tell it clicks fight this will make sure the bar is as low as possible.




In appreciation for the recent help in beta testing this project and minor occurring issues. I reset the trial today so anyone who has downloaded the bot before this can update files and start a new trial.

Thank you again for any feedback or responses, it works wonderful for me so if you have any issues please let me know.
07/29/2014 16:10 rideronthestorm8#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac420 View Post
Ok now I reduced the the influence of the slide bar by 90% just for the Pokemon recognition sequence. So whats happening is it is finding a image match thinking all the Pokemon it sees are on the catch list because the shade tolerance is to high it is not as accurate. So in the code I reduced it to 90% of the shade bar just for the Pokemon Recognition sequence only. You should not have to do much besides make sure the files are up to date. You can also try and lower the shade bar tell it stops clicking fight then raise it back up a little tell it clicks fight this will make sure the bar is as low as possible.




In appreciation for the recent help in beta testing this project and minor occurring issues. I reset the trial today so anyone who has downloaded the bot before this can update files and start a new trial.

Thank you again for any feedback or responses, it works wonderful for me so if you have any issues please let me know.


I continue having problems. I have configured all settings as you said, but the program catchs all pokemons.
07/29/2014 19:47 insomniac420#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideronthestorm8 View Post
I continue having problems. I have configured all settings as you said, but the program catchs all pokemons.
It sounds as if its automatically registering any Pokemon it sees as on the catch list or as shiny.This can happen if the image isn't in the database.
Try the new update:

-Lowered the shiny.png shade tolerance just case it was miss identifying the shade.png file.
-Reviewed and Changed the Pokemon catch sequence "it was not using moves but only pokeballs"
-Added a log file now you can open PWO_log, and it will tell you the time of Pokemon encounters



So open the PWO_log and it will tell you what its identifying and the times. So you and I can better understand where you are having difficulties. So if you have any issues open the log file and see if its identifying the correct Pokemon encounters.




Another thing you can do is open up the Option.ini with notepad inside the OBJ folder and check the sections [Poke_Boxlist] & [Catch_ListBox] to see if the bot is adding the Pokemons names to the correct list. This will show you the Pokemon are on the correct list.


Hope this helped
07/30/2014 01:47 7204#40
i find that problem i open bot in rar and is work
if you open extract is not work :/ ??
07/30/2014 03:19 insomniac420#41
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7204 View Post
i find that problem i open bot in rar and is work
if you open extract is not work :/ ??
Why don't you use the installer? But if you want to unzip it then use winzip
07/30/2014 03:22 narutimand#42
Please made it for 86x , Thanks !
07/30/2014 04:12 7204#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac420 View Post
Why don't you use the installer? But if you want to unzip it then use winzip
i use installer but is give me emtpy folder
07/30/2014 04:49 insomniac420#44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7204 View Post
i use installer but is give me emtpy folder
Your anti-virus or firewall is blocking the install from accessing the bot server.
Using winzip decompress the PWO_bot.zip file to the empty folder to fix your issue.



Quote:
Originally Posted by narutimand View Post
Please made it for 86x , Thanks !
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



I have X64 computer and I do not know 100% if all of my code will work in 86X but I compiled it X86 and set it up so let me know.
07/30/2014 08:51 riohsa#45
is not work for x86. ImageSearchDLL.dll is either not designated to run on window or it contains an error.