Shakes and Fidget server dev

07/06/2014 18:16 petyanbi4#31
hello! what's new in progress?
12/15/2014 23:48 Owieczka#32
Whats new in progress? :D
12/16/2014 17:35 TheCry#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owieczka View Post
Whats new in progress? :D
This project died.
12/19/2014 15:06 jaypeept#34
Can you share the code?
12/19/2014 18:20 krejcomut#35
why ?
12/19/2014 20:13 TheCry#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by krejcomut View Post
why ?
Because Rigaer made and sold files for someone:)
12/20/2014 11:21 krejcomut#37
:/ I wanted or buy files for my server :) pm me
12/20/2014 18:26 jaypeept#38
Guild atack are done?
12/20/2014 19:43 krejcomut#39
i buy how much cost ?
12/20/2014 20:08 TheCry#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by krejcomut View Post
i buy how much cost ?
You can't buy it... he sold files so now he not have it
12/21/2014 09:48 krejcomut#41
://// so bad :( news
12/21/2014 16:23 Rigaer#42
This development is over
I moved the development over to js using nodejs coz php is way slower, for all people asking... If I ever get the sources again I will post them on the forums

I used firebug addon to track the requests on sf oficial server and then emulate them on mine.
12/21/2014 17:28 krejcomut#43
i can be tester or ?? i so interested about
12/21/2014 23:37 TheCry#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by krejcomut View Post
i can be tester or ?? i so interested about
Oh God... You cant be tester because Rigaer doesnt have sources of sf...
12/22/2014 17:11 jaypeept#45
Why he doesnt have the sources?? Why didnt he keep it?
I cant belive..