Castle Clash New Cheat! (Enemy Attack Disabled)

06/07/2014 09:18 asdalasd#31
Hello ,

I hope you as soon as possible, change enemy fool script to be able to destroy other buildings , it'll be much better in dungeons.

Regards,
Capt.JackSparrow
06/07/2014 09:21 cookkkie#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesianmystik View Post
Works for me on Firefox.but I need to reload the page all the time it's like it lags a lot for me but works
Try downloading unity web player makes it much faster to play on firefox
06/08/2014 10:55 Nesianmystik#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookkkie View Post
Try downloading unity web player makes it much faster to play on firefox
Cool thx man I'll give it a shot
06/08/2014 14:11 panraven#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookkkie View Post
Try downloading unity web player makes it much faster to play on firefox
Interesting, what/how a unity web player help for a flash-player game ? :)
07/10/2014 19:47 mauricioti#35
youtube video its not longer available
09/10/2014 03:51 Ps1ly#36
Not working anymore?
10/13/2014 01:31 ronski speed#37
pls update something for the dungeons?
12/15/2016 23:46 Mkeule#38
Visa can you help me pls by a game his Name is : "pokeland legendary unreleased" or "spirit Monster"

I need a hack for gems (diamonds)
Pls help me