BUG beta seafight (decks)

04/13/2014 19:11 SeafightSellShip's#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
hey does this bug lets you have infinite decks?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iontzel222 View Post
i see on forum beta server is open to test the new php update and other stuff but when you make new acc it doesnt give you pearls only friends with admins got pearls and rank :( designs and stuff on money so i ask you is that fair? how can i test bugs? or doesnt they need to test bugs actually?
if you started from begin you could have good account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee0079 View Post
can someone please PM me how to do this plz :( getting sunk by people hitting 220k+
Send me PM

If you need infomation about the deck bug send me an PM.

I ignore spam PM's

#Closerequest
04/14/2014 01:06 aventure2009#32
PM please
04/14/2014 05:36 blandland#33
Wow this is becoming a spam thread O.o


#CloseRequest
04/14/2014 12:23 AsherRoth#34
bug doesnt work for me

it says that i have 7 gold and 3 elite decks and no other amount
04/14/2014 21:34 blandland#35
Please stop spamming in this thread.

The bug has already been reported to BP by SeaManCDF so if it gets patched up you can thank him

@CloseRequest
04/14/2014 22:58 Yellow_#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by blandland View Post
Please stop spamming in this thread.

The bug has already been reported to BP by SeaManCDF so if it gets patched up you can thank him

@CloseRequest
I dont play in beta but why he would report to BP ?
04/14/2014 23:01 Deepcx#37
Pm me for this bug,I need it
04/15/2014 10:35 freshman41#38
Pm me for this bug,I need it
04/15/2014 12:30 vendy33#39
Pm me for this bug,I need it.Pleas thy
04/15/2014 12:31 Golden|Power#40
All PM the thread maker, to prevent spam, I will repport this thread to get closed.

-GP
04/15/2014 13:13 Arby#41
#closed - on request and too much spam.