***8Ball-PooL-HacK***

03/29/2014 15:59 abdelouahid#31
what is the best swf decompiler??
03/29/2014 16:14 DDNNAA#32
can some one upload the swf file please?
03/29/2014 18:36 canustfu#33
give us the file please. i really need it
03/29/2014 23:11 Morgs888#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushal7t View Post
haha okayy..
i was thinking i shoud offer you a joB..
which type of hacker you are basically?
and txt me on my email ID
if u'r intrested in working wid me and on a future big company
called Fungangs
I'm happy to help you for free when I can, but I don't spend much time online anymore. So I wouldn't always be available. And people hate waiting lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchuckles View Post
ok, what decompiler are you using, & what swf version are you using? i'm using jpex's free flash decompiler, & swf ver 2.8.3, & it looks nothing like what you've posted.
That code was from v2.8.2 using JPEXS
autowin posted the new code for you below.


Quote:
Originally Posted by autowin View Post
The new version (v2.8.3) has this function:

public static function -__--_-__-_-(param1:Number, param2:Number) : Number {
var _loc3_:* = false;
var _loc4_:* = true;
if(---_---_-__.value == 0.2)
{
if(_loc3_)
{
}
}
else
{
if(_loc3_)
{
}
}
if(---_---_-__.value == 0.2)
{
return cg(param1,param2,1);
}
return cg(param1,param2,0);
}

I changed to:

public static function -__--_-__-_-(param1:Number, param2:Number) : Number {
return 9999;
}

But using Cheat Engine will not work.... only using modified SWF.
Regards
Thanks friend. I didn't look at the new 2.8.3 SWF, I thought they were still using the same old code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it folks.


Use JPEXS to open the SWF and export it.
For me, It will hang and fail to export because of this-
Code:
package pool.util.math__3A__5C_code_5C_tools_5C_crossbridge_5C_cygwin_5C_tmp_5C_cc1ljckv_2E_lto_2E_bc_3A_c42c894a_2D_cfc9_2D_48d6_2D_97d0_2D_46f29e931059
{
   public function F___unnamed_66() : void {
      /*
       * Decompilation error
       * Timeout ({0}) was reached
       */
      throw new IllegalOperationError("Not decompiled due to timeout");
   }
}
So just don't include that file and it exports fine.
Modify the code as explained in this thread.
Compile again back to SWF.
Map with Charles/Fiddler and you will have long lines.

I can see this turning into a VERY long thread with 1000's of questions now. Woops.
03/30/2014 03:47 kushal7t#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
I'm happy to help you for free when I can, but I don't spend much time online anymore. So I wouldn't always be available. And people hate waiting lol.



That code was from v2.8.2 using JPEXS
autowin posted the new code for you below.




Thanks friend. I didn't look at the new 2.8.3 SWF, I thought they were still using the same old code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it folks.


Use JPEXS to open the SWF and export it.
For me, It will hang and fail to export because of this-
Code:
package pool.util.math__3A__5C_code_5C_tools_5C_crossbridge_5C_cygwin_5C_tmp_5C_cc1ljckv_2E_lto_2E_bc_3A_c42c894a_2D_cfc9_2D_48d6_2D_97d0_2D_46f29e931059
{
   public function F___unnamed_66() : void {
      /*
       * Decompilation error
       * Timeout ({0}) was reached
       */
      throw new IllegalOperationError("Not decompiled due to timeout");
   }
}
So just don't include that file and it exports fine.
Modify the code as explained in this thread.
Compile again back to SWF.
Map with Charles/Fiddler and you will have long lines.

I can see this turning into a VERY long thread with 1000's of questions now. Woops.
HEHEH :p
My first POST and i gus i have helped other lot of ppl to find them bugs and also make them learn about some new tricks about hacking this flash game :
Always happy to help others :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
I'm happy to help you for free when I can, but I don't spend much time online anymore. So I wouldn't always be available. And people hate waiting lol.



That code was from v2.8.2 using JPEXS
autowin posted the new code for you below.




Thanks friend. I didn't look at the new 2.8.3 SWF, I thought they were still using the same old code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it folks.


Use JPEXS to open the SWF and export it.
For me, It will hang and fail to export because of this-
Code:
package pool.util.math__3A__5C_code_5C_tools_5C_crossbridge_5C_cygwin_5C_tmp_5C_cc1ljckv_2E_lto_2E_bc_3A_c42c894a_2D_cfc9_2D_48d6_2D_97d0_2D_46f29e931059
{
   public function F___unnamed_66() : void {
      /*
       * Decompilation error
       * Timeout ({0}) was reached
       */
      throw new IllegalOperationError("Not decompiled due to timeout");
   }
}
So just don't include that file and it exports fine.
Modify the code as explained in this thread.
Compile again back to SWF.
Map with Charles/Fiddler and you will have long lines.

I can see this turning into a VERY long thread with 1000's of questions now. Woops.
LOL i got the same thing :/
Timeout ErroR :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
I'm happy to help you for free when I can, but I don't spend much time online anymore. So I wouldn't always be available. And people hate waiting lol.



That code was from v2.8.2 using JPEXS
autowin posted the new code for you below.




Thanks friend. I didn't look at the new 2.8.3 SWF, I thought they were still using the same old code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it folks.


Use JPEXS to open the SWF and export it.
For me, It will hang and fail to export because of this-
Code:
package pool.util.math__3A__5C_code_5C_tools_5C_crossbridge_5C_cygwin_5C_tmp_5C_cc1ljckv_2E_lto_2E_bc_3A_c42c894a_2D_cfc9_2D_48d6_2D_97d0_2D_46f29e931059
{
   public function F___unnamed_66() : void {
      /*
       * Decompilation error
       * Timeout ({0}) was reached
       */
      throw new IllegalOperationError("Not decompiled due to timeout");
   }
}
So just don't include that file and it exports fine.
Modify the code as explained in this thread.
Compile again back to SWF.
Map with Charles/Fiddler and you will have long lines.

I can see this turning into a VERY long thread with 1000's of questions now. Woops.
Where did you find this???
In scrpit/pool/maths3A.../[which file??]

Quote:
Originally Posted by autowin View Post
The new version (v2.8.3) has this function:

public static function -__--_-__-_-(param1:Number, param2:Number) : Number {
var _loc3_:* = false;
var _loc4_:* = true;
if(---_---_-__.value == 0.2)
{
if(_loc3_)
{
}
}
else
{
if(_loc3_)
{
}
}
if(---_---_-__.value == 0.2)
{
return cg(param1,param2,1);
}
return cg(param1,param2,0);
}

I changed to:

public static function -__--_-__-_-(param1:Number, param2:Number) : Number {
return 9999;
}

But using Cheat Engine will not work.... only using modified SWF.
Regards
Am not getting this part in any script actions of 2.8.3 version....!!!!
can u giv me excat location of this file u edited?
i mean to say this code lines..
is it hiden in...pool/math..? pls send me exact location of the file which we should edit it..
THANKS
03/30/2014 07:41 DDNNAA#36
can some body upload the modified swf file?or sent a pm?
thanks.
03/30/2014 07:44 kushal7t#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDNNAA View Post
can some body upload the modified swf file?or sent a pm?
thanks.
THIS POST ARE NOT FOR PRE CREATED THING THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT HOW CAN U CREATE URSLF A CRAK OF THE NEW VERSION..
TEL ME THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE FILE WHICH WE HAVE TO EDITED AS PER GIVEN ABOVE THREDS :) AND YES OFFC ANYONE CAN UPLOAD SWF CRACKED THATS NOT A PROBLUM BUT MUST TEL ME THE LOCATION OF THE EDTED SCRIPT AND ITS PLACE )
03/30/2014 08:32 crawlers#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
I'm happy to help you for free when I can, but I don't spend much time online anymore. So I wouldn't always be available. And people hate waiting lol.



That code was from v2.8.2 using JPEXS
autowin posted the new code for you below.




Thanks friend. I didn't look at the new 2.8.3 SWF, I thought they were still using the same old code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it folks.


Use JPEXS to open the SWF and export it.
For me, It will hang and fail to export because of this-
Code:
package pool.util.math__3A__5C_code_5C_tools_5C_crossbridge_5C_cygwin_5C_tmp_5C_cc1ljckv_2E_lto_2E_bc_3A_c42c894a_2D_cfc9_2D_48d6_2D_97d0_2D_46f29e931059
{
   public function F___unnamed_66() : void {
      /*
       * Decompilation error
       * Timeout ({0}) was reached
       */
      throw new IllegalOperationError("Not decompiled due to timeout");
   }
}
So just don't include that file and it exports fine.
Modify the code as explained in this thread.
Compile again back to SWF.
Map with Charles/Fiddler and you will have long lines.

I can see this turning into a VERY long thread with 1000's of questions now. Woops.
morgs brother if using jpexs dont use version 2.0.0 the decompiller wont carry out to the end you will crash/lock or freeze and i see by autowins inserted code how its broken down thats latest japexs too use 1.8.1u1 "stand alone" version edit is still possible but with alot more errors gone tends to error on the traps of certain scripts only to view the scripts without decompile errors and to decompile the swf use version 1.7.0 at least it will show the code of all scripts and then use 1.8.1u1 to do editing
03/30/2014 08:59 kushal7t#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
morgs brother if using jpexs dont use version 2.0.0 the decompiller wont carry out to the end you will crash/lock or freeze and i see by autowins inserted code how its broken down thats latest japexs too use 1.8.1u1 "stand alone" version edit is still possible but with alot more errors gone tends to error on the traps of certain scripts only to view the scripts without decompile errors and to decompile the swf use version 1.7.0 at least it will show the code of all scripts and then use 1.8.1u1 to do editing
which file to edit??????????????
WHICH FILE TO EDIT???
Where to goooooo???????
pool/uti/math? then????????
03/30/2014 11:00 bogdan66#40
I try to decompile swf with Jpexs but not work..
I started jpexs , open swf , Click export to fla , and when i try to open with adobe flash i give this error "Could not load scene into memory. Your document may be damaged."
And when i try to compile get this
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 10 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before continue.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 10 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before import.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 11 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before throw.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 15 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before function.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 16 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before super.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 20 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before minusminus.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 20 1086: Syntax error: expecting semicolon before minus.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 23 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before minus.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 23 1084: Syntax error: expecting leftbrace before minus.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 30 1084: Syntax error: expecting identifier before minus.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 30 1084: Syntax error: expecting leftparen before minus.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 55 1084: Syntax error: expecting leftparen before const.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 56 1084: Syntax error: expecting rightparen before dot.
C:\Users\Bogdan\Desktop\Game\-___-_--__-_.as, Line 57 1084: Syntax error: expecting rightparen before MultiplayerContainer.
And if compile him , i get a white screen when play swf
I attached compiled swf
03/30/2014 12:14 DazzaTheKing#41
Kushal7t fercrissakes...

Two things:

1) Stop with the utterly lame font size thing. It's as sad as it is irritating.

2) I wouldn't congratulate myself too much if I were you. So far, all you've managed to do is get hold of a copy of the unmodded 2.8.3 (duh!), plus download and install a copy of JPEXS. You can't find the locations referred to by Autowin and Morgs (who really know what they're doing). This hardly makes you a rocket scientist.

So how about you stop shouting and pretending that you've actually accomplished anything, huh? Despite your shouted claims, so far you personally have helped precisely nobody.

Sooo... how about you thank Morgs and Autowin for their really helpful info and advice? And how about, if you want to ask something else, you ask just once and you ask politely? That'd be good, and certainly a lot better than clogging up every damn thread on 8 ball pool with the same damn questions asked a thousand times over in ever-increasing font sizes...

:facepalm:
03/30/2014 12:18 kushal7t#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzaTheKing View Post
Kushal7t fercrissakes...

Two things:

1) Stop with the utterly lame font size thing. It's as sad as it is irritating.

2) I wouldn't congratulate myself too much if I were you. So far, all you've managed to do is get hold of a copy of the unmodded 2.8.3 (duh!), plus download and install a copy of JPEXS. You can't find the locations referred to by Autowin and Morgs (who really know what they're doing). This hardly makes you a rocket scientist.

So how about you stop shouting and pretending that you've actually accomplished anything, huh? If you want to ask someone something, ask once and ask politely.
Are u Jurk or mad or like that? :p
buddy i am doing as i want an as i am..
u can manage yours :)
thank you!
and ya i dint get the file which my friends above mentioned me
but i hop they will clear my things faster and will ball cleared
03/30/2014 12:25 bogdan66#43
anybody help me with problem what i posted?
03/30/2014 13:20 nguyenduynhat1987#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by autowin View Post
The new version (v2.8.3) has this function:

public static function -__--_-__-_-(param1:Number, param2:Number) : Number {
var _loc3_:* = false;
var _loc4_:* = true;
if(---_---_-__.value == 0.2)
{
if(_loc3_)
{
}
}
else
{
if(_loc3_)
{
}
}
if(---_---_-__.value == 0.2)
{
return cg(param1,param2,1);
}
return cg(param1,param2,0);
}

I changed to:

public static function -__--_-__-_-(param1:Number, param2:Number) : Number {
return 9999;
}

But using Cheat Engine will not work.... only using modified SWF.
Regards
i finally edit game file. have longline in jakarta, but not have long line in Toronto and Cairo, bro please help me. i need you help me where is folder line Toronto and Cairo in decompile? thanks
03/30/2014 13:22 kushal7t#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenduynhat1987 View Post
i finally edit game file. have longline in jakarta, but not have long line in Toronto and Cairo, bro please help me. i need you help me where is folder line Toronto and Cairo in decompile? thanks
hellooo... Where did you find this codes? and how did you edited it?
what you edited??