[RELEASE] VorTex

02/15/2014 00:07 doscripter#31
Hello it shows me

VORTEX
DarkOrbit Vortex 2.0 by Manulaiko
Reading resources .xml...
resources .xml readed!
Clearing Cache...
Done!
Starting Proxy!...
Proxy Started!
Do you want to use the translation function?
No
Waiting for resources...

so now it stucks and dont load anything what i am doing false? its a error or someting?
02/15/2014 14:10 Speeeed52x#32
not working. not all files was changed and green button don't work..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/15/2014 20:15 manulaiko#33
Ok I'll take a look and see what's wrong ;)

See you!
02/15/2014 21:27 dasti555#34
You think it is possible make it compatible with openstealth? :o
02/16/2014 10:43 Stevecek#35
I have a problem, when I start program, open darkorbit, there is "Loading", not start :(
02/16/2014 12:20 KratonVsPande#36
Manualiko Good idea ;) when i'm gonna have time it'll try your vortex :) Good job
02/17/2014 12:05 Stevecek#37
So, is it works or not? me not..
02/20/2014 21:39 Stevecek#38
So, still not works
02/21/2014 12:08 manulaiko#39
I couldn't see anything bad in my code, so I'm thinking that maybe BP has changed something in the swf and that's the problem, anyway I'll release the source ;)

See you!!
02/21/2014 23:20 natiiix#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeeed52x View Post
not working. not all files was changed and green button don't work..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have exactly the same problim with Chrome and IE, with Opera it does not even load anything.. DO just loads without replacing resources...

(proxy set correctly, worked before)
02/22/2014 19:25 manulaiko#41
Ok here is the source:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Have fun!
02/22/2014 21:36 hghkg1#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by manulaiko View Post
Ok here is the source:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Have fun!
what we will do with this ?
02/22/2014 21:39 manulaiko#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by hghkg1 View Post
what we will do with this ?
Make your own updates, fix bugs, learn...
02/24/2014 22:35 DYNAMITIZ#44
Please manulaiko continue to develop Vortex, I love the old version of this game and I miss it :(
02/26/2014 21:21 manulaiko#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNAMITIZ View Post
Please manulaiko continue to develop Vortex, I love the old version of this game and I miss it :(
:) I still working on it, I just don't know what has changed BP in the swf