Infestation cheap stuff

02/05/2014 02:29 notamerican#31
I PM'd you.
02/05/2014 12:50 Haddock#32
nice trader and very fast deal with this guy ! :)
02/06/2014 00:09 slovaktrader#33
buuump
02/06/2014 18:07 OverheadSlinky#34
Interested in items... sent you a pm
02/07/2014 17:38 Caliber338#35
Out of stock? :)
02/07/2014 17:40 slovaktrader#36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber338 View Post
Out of stock? :)
Yeah ^^ I'm already working on restocking, so you don't need to worry, thanks for bump
02/07/2014 17:56 Caliber338#37
i always thought u had alot of gear. Did u lose it?
02/07/2014 18:20 slovaktrader#38
I still have a lot of gear :)
02/07/2014 18:20 Caliber338#39
Karma is a biatch.
02/07/2014 22:10 jmazzacaro#40
Wanted to order 50 IMITars!
Thanks :)
02/09/2014 20:01 Milvurt#41
Pm'd you, answer pls :)
02/13/2014 03:41 arnoldp11#42
Hey, I'm interested in purchasing DX's and Stanag 30's. Send me a PM when you have time.
02/13/2014 18:01 xlom#43
trusted,2 trade,all good.
02/13/2014 21:17 luredounet#44
slovaktrader what is your skype ?
02/13/2014 21:18 slovaktrader#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by luredounet View Post
slovaktrader what is your skype ?
Check your PM's :)