WOT Partial WH Mod

12/27/2013 15:31 uragan#31
I heard that on the 0.8.11 WG will change the python version
so this mod will no more work on 0.8.11 if they change it
12/27/2013 16:11 Silone1993#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by uragan View Post
I heard that on the 0.8.11 WG will change the python version
so this mod will no more work on 0.8.11 if they change it
O.o bad news then, ill pray to some random ''God'' soo they won't change.it :D

PD; Ill see if they change the version in their update, if not it wil be nice.
If they change.it ill try to make it work again somehow and if im not lucky with it then...
well let's see first and then make the decisions :rolleyes:
12/27/2013 16:23 tsufuri#33
Any success on a "strip" mod?
12/27/2013 16:29 uragan#34
my script is still working , cause the version of python was not changed
you just found a new "mod loader", that was the easy part
but the render_model has no changes since i release it

after the update to 0.8.11 you will need to recompile the code to the new one
if you have no EXP with python you wont have success
12/28/2013 12:51 Silone1993#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by uragan View Post
my script is still working , cause the version of python was not changed
you just found a new "mod loader", that was the easy part
but the render_model has no changes since i release it

after the update to 0.8.11 you will need to recompile the code to the new one
if you have no EXP with python you wont have success
I used python to make ''Gifts'' to another games so it won't be a problem,
i won't garantee any success but i can still try.it ^^
01/05/2014 02:51 Ardian19#36
Works great ;)
01/05/2014 14:23 Silone1993#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardian19 View Post
Works great ;)


Your wellcome ^^
01/06/2014 00:46 pisinaa#38
When u use some modes for world of tanks i mean when u start game with some mods or u already got them , world of tanks utomatic remembers is in some notepad so its not safe to use it. And wallhack was always and will be always cheat not any mode.
02/04/2014 22:06 asdadas123456#39
Hope i dont get ban
02/05/2014 12:24 ufaklik11#40
I've one question :
Where is the use of seeing the enemy behind a wall? I mean, you still can't shoot them or such.
02/05/2014 23:24 raybanwhitex#41
Does it only work for vehicles that are already spotted? Or across the whole map?
02/08/2014 18:08 MegaLuigiFXA#42
I'll try it ;D
02/09/2014 22:56 Silone1993#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufaklik11 View Post
I've one question :
Where is the use of seeing the enemy behind a wall? I mean, you still can't shoot them or such.
U can see them, u can avoid their shots, u can flank them xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanwhitex View Post
Does it only work for vehicles that are already spotted? Or across the whole map?
only work with spotted vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaLuigiFXA View Post
I'll try it ;D
Give me a feedback then ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdadas123456 View Post
Hope i dont get ban
This one isn't in the black list yet so u can use it without any worry ^^
02/10/2014 18:13 Sepple#44
Any hints if this one is still working after patch 0.8.11 on tuesday?
02/11/2014 14:52 KapitanLesio#45
Leider ist dieser Mod nicht an einem Update 8.11 zu arbeiten.