Cmon testers get your ass online im alone there ^^
11/02/2013 21:35xPryZey#32
i dont be a tester :( ... i where perm on and repport some bugs,hackers and ohters
11/02/2013 22:590wnix#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPryZey
i dont be a tester :( ... i where perm on and repport some bugs,hackers and ohters
You are not selected due to an invalid registration form.
The question is not "why you want to play" but "why shoud we trust you"
11/02/2013 23:41Pvp|Love@Music#34
Username. LoveAtMusic
You can trust me because:
-I never share links to "anyone"
-I know what im doing because i play Dark Orbit since 2007.
-I know how to speak with people(No violence)
-I keep secrets or informations not allowed for others ears ;)
And you guys can trust me because im just really nice.;)
I hope this apply is not to late.!:facepalm:
11/03/2013 05:55Gherlil#35
Username : Gherlil
Why should we trust you ? : Parce que je veux join votre equipe
11/03/2013 06:13desfonder#36
Username : Desfonder
Why should we trust you ? : i play dark orbit since 2009 and i need remember the best moments of my life
11/03/2013 11:42NoCheatImPGM#37
Hi guys,
You can play now here : Sorry.
OpenBeta.
PS : When you'll see this post i'll be banned. So bye ;)
11/03/2013 11:55NewOcean#38
Username : NewOcean
Why should we trust you ? : Because im interested to try it and report bug.
11/03/2013 12:00Malware442#39
Username : Matrixextrem
Why should we trust you ?
Because i know this game very well and i played for some years .
I dont share any secrets and I am a good listener.
I know how to make someone to understand my point of view.
I hope this isn't to late ...
11/03/2013 12:02NewOcean#40
I see now :/
11/03/2013 12:110wnix#41
Any moderator could rename the thread to [OPEN BETA] OldWarrior please?
11/03/2013 12:22xPryZey#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by player.elite
Any moderator could rename the thread to [OPEN BETA] OldWarrior please?